Whats happening with Fantasmic February 2016?

Hobbes

DIS Veteran
Still awaiting times for fantamic for feb 2016 and now I hear people are saying theres no dining packages for february-i have a bad feeling about this...

Probably a refurb. I feel like the last ones was about 5 years ago, and January/February is a good time for it. Refurbs are the downside of going when crowds are "low;" I'll take spring/early summer over winter/early spring every time.

I had checked earlier and you are quite right, the last refurb was Jan-Feb 2011! :(

I'm thinking that it's not a refurb.
Late to post due to pending other conflicts regarding timing.

Time will tell.

I'm thinking that it's not a refurb.
Late to post due to pending other conflicts regarding timing.

Time will tell.

I am also thinking that this is not a refurb. With the announcement of Seasons of the Force coming early 2016, my bet is they are trying to figure out schedules.

We're already keeping our fingers crossed the Seasons of the Force starts AFTER we have been so the crowds aren't ramped up by loads of Sheldons and Leonards....

We're already keeping our fingers crossed the Seasons of the Force starts AFTER we have been so the crowds aren't ramped up by loads of Sheldons and Leonards....

Were heading there end of Feb and I am with you. I'm a huge SW fan but I would rather enjoy the off season like we had planned with the lower crowds.

I had the same issue with our January trip. I couldn't find any Fantasmic dining options for our trip, and I was thinking the same as you. However, last month, they suddenly became available, and there was lots of availability. Maybe they didn't actually open up those reservations until later for some reason? I hope that maybe this will be the same for you. Good luck!

I had the same issue with our January trip. I couldn't find any Fantasmic dining options for our trip, and I was thinking the same as you. However, last month, they suddenly became available, and there was lots of availability. Maybe they didn't actually open up those reservations until later for some reason? I hope that maybe this will be the same for you. Good luck!

Was the calendar grated out or just showing no availability for the dates you selected? For feburary and march the dates are not even selectable.

As I recall, it was originally grayed out a couple of times I checked, then sometimes I could select those dates but there was no availability. It was really strange...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter