What's good at Artist's Point?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
DH just surprised me by reserving Artist Point for our anniversary dinner next week. So what's good there?

I suggest the buffalo. Its the best steak I've ever had. Fingerling potatoes were yummy too, and of course the double chocolate cheesecake for dessert....oh the memories.

It's my favorite place if you can't tell. :thumbsup2

I hear good things about the mushroom soup and potstickers, and the seasonal cobbler. I'm sure all the AP lovers will pop up soon.

like the buffalo. (Buffalo is very lean and needs to be ordered on the rare side or it will dry out.) The specific cut has changed from time to time but it has always been good. My wife has tried the salmon and really enjoyed it. I had wild boar there once and it was quite tasty. It doesn't appear to be offered now. Also try to smoked portobello soup as an appetizer.

My husband raves about the mushroom soup and has it everytime we eat there. We always have the signature dish- salmon on a plank. Excellent! If you still have room for dessert, definitely have the cobbler. Best cobbler anywhere.

I loved the salmon and the cheese plate!

Venison potstickers were awesome too.

You'll love it!

DH LOVED his meal there. He also had the venison pot stickers as an appy. He ordered the porkchop and thought it was terrific.
I really liked their mac n cheese. :lovestruc I had the mushroom soup too, and it was good. :)
I think probably anything is good there. :thumbsup2

Glad to hear about the pork chop. DH looked at the menu online last night, and he was thinking of having that. One wierd thing when we made reservations, however, is that I can't find anywhere with the online reservations to note our celebration. Since we're celebrating our anniversary I wanted to note that.

My husband had the porkchop and I had the salmon our last trip. It was wonderful :) It's a very pretty restaurant and seems to be a little overlooked, so I would say it's definitely a good choice :)

Buffalo rare to medium-rare. DH ordered it, and it was the best piece of meat I've ever tasted. My salmon was very good, but I was coveting his buffalo the whole meal. DD had out-of-this world scallops that ruined her for all other scallops, and DS had a delicious filet mignon. And the mushroom soup is awesome.

But nothing else came close to the buffalo. Like butta!

Ha I told you you'd get a bunch of replies. Now I'm thinking about buying a couple buffalo sirloins tomorrow.

People are correct in that you have to dig a rarer cook on your meat if you go for the buffalo. I got medium rare and it was perfect (I normally eat steaks at medium)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter