What's good at Artist Pointe?

We'll be dining at Artist Pointe for the first time & wondered what was good there? My husband is especially worried since he can't have beef or fish, I on the other hand can eat anything! Lol What are some good appetizers, entrees & deserts?

Without a doubt, one of our must do's on each overnight trip to the world.
They have a nice selection of appetizers, main courses, and desserts.
But alas, we have fallen in love with a few items and will get them almost every time we go there.

First, the Portobello Mushroom soup... So so tasty. Ask for extra bread. The bread dipped into the soup is a fantastic delight.
Second, I eat fish but I don't eat salmon, at least not anywhere except for Artist Point. The Cedar Plank salmon is really just wonderful, and it's the house special.
I usually get it four out of five trips to the restaurant, and when I don't get it, I miss it. Although the other entree's I've tried were very good.
Third, after having tried several of the desserts and enjoying each one that I've tried, I almost always get the Artist Point Berry Cobbler. So fresh, so tasty.
And that home-made black raspberry ice cream.....mmmm.
Another house special that is not to be missed.
Enjoy!

As a few PPs mentioned, the mushroom soup is divine. And as Rusty said, if you dine there when Copper River salmon is in season, do not miss it! I'm sure the cedar plank salmon is excellent all year around, but the Copper River fish takes it to another level.

BTW, I don't think I've ever seen Rusty rate a Disney restaurant higher than his review of AP above. Rusty is to Disney eateries as Mikey was to cereal in the old Life TV commercials. If he likes it, you know it's really good. :)

As a few PPs mentioned, the mushroom soup is divine. And as Rusty said, if you dine there when Copper River salmon is in season, do not miss it! I'm sure the cedar plank salmon is excellent all year around, but the Copper River fish takes it to another level.

BTW, I don't think I've ever seen Rusty rate a Disney restaurant higher than his review of AP above. Rusty is to Disney eateries as Mikey was to cereal in the old Life TV commercials. If he likes it, you know it's really good. :)

I've heard so much about the soup. I usually do salads for appetizers but might have to give it a try. I would definitely try salmon but curious of the halibut too. What is the bread like they serve? In some pictures it looked like sourdough, but it seems to have changed since.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter