What's Good About Today

Spent a wonderful fall day with family and friends. Went apple picking, had a bbq and a bon fire. Also have plenty of apples to make pie, apple sauce and apple crisp with. :)

Used my nonexistant sewing skills today. Worked on costumes for my two DDs. They LOVED the results. (and let me tell you, they were not very exact or evenly made products). Made me feel good inside. :goodvibes

Today we are blessed to take my dear Mom to lunch and celebrate her being a 16yr breast cancer suvivor! :littleangel:

Pics are from her 80th birthday party last month and her sporting one of her gifts, a BC jacket! :goodvibes

She, myself & my 3 DD's, ages 42, 40 and 37, are all having our mammos this month! :thumbsup2

Ladies, please give yourself the gift of getting your mammos! :grouphug:

They say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure! :cutie:

2HappyBirthdaytoyou.jpg
ribbon_cancer1.gif
MomaBCjacketIMG_45331t.jpg

I have a laundry list of good things for today!

I just got ALMOST every ADR I wanted. (Including Le Cellier for dinner!)

My daughter doesn't have school today so I get some mommy/daughter time.

I just paid off a credit card.

I cooked some AWESOME chicken parm last night for dinner and get to have the leftovers for lunch.

The weather is going to be nice today.

I have great friends who keep me laughing.

My husband loves me.

I have lost 10 pounds.

My puppy didn't have any accidents last night. :rotfl:

So really, shaping up to be a pretty good day.

My kids have off of school today and tomorrow for a teacher's conference.
DD #1 has already missed 7 days of school with being sick and DD #2 missed 3 days. The days off are two more days they can stay home and rest without missing any more! :)

here in Ohio the leaves are changing, the weather is crisp so the sweaters are coming out! (I love that ritual for some reason!) made a starbucks run this morning for a pumpkin latte and pumpkin scone....yum! life is good :goodvibes

What is good about today?

My son woke up with only 100 degrees of fever, rather than the 104 degrees he has had the last two mornings (he has the flu)! I can't believe I am actually "happy" about 100 degrees of fever! Lol

It was a beautiful afternoon here.

I saved another few dollars on our car rental for Nov Disney trip w/ roundtrip to mco instead of dropping it off at the car care centre. :yay:

It's a beautiful autumn type day :sunny:. Our DD and 3 grands from N.C. are due any time, so we're really going to enjoying their company during their short week-end stay! Later we're all going to another DGD's 10th BD party. Then tomorrow if weather is nice we have some fun activities planned!!! :lovestruc

What's good about today? My husband is working again after being unemployed 7 months. This past week has been rainy, but today is a sunny day! :goodvibes

It is a little cold and rainy here today but it is just dh and I at home today. We took a trip out to famous farm stand nearby and got lots of great things to eat including fresh soup for dinner. SO NO COOKING for me:banana::banana:

What is good about today....
Well, for me, unfortunately, I have to say 'not much!'

But, in reality, I know that 'this too will pass' and that I have many blessings to be thankful for.

Visited the in-laws today. Had a nice relaxing day with lots of good food, laughs and card games.

Dh didn't hit traffic on the way home. He cooked an amazing pork rib dinner. Had a great conversation with my sis. Now I'm enjoying a glass of wine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter