What's going through your mind while you are waiting in the ride line-ups?

DisneyLover1091

DIS Veteran
Rockin' Roller Coaster-"do do doo.. I hope I don't scream too loud"
Space Mountain-"Remember the first year?"

What about you?

"Why is this guy standing so -close- to me?!?!? Does he think he's going to get up there faster?!?!? Jerk..."

"Im hot"

"Boy, those look like some unCOMFORTABLE shoes! Good greif...how is she walking in them all day?"

"Did someone Fart? What the heck is that smell?? Man, if someone is gonna be farting the entire time Im in this line...."

"Im hot."

"Great, I have to pee.... I sure hope this thing moves fast"

"How long have I been here? 10 minutes?!?!? My watch must not be working - seems like 45 minutes, at least

"Dang - Im hot"

"Back UP!!!! WHY ARE YOU BREATHING DOWN MY NECK?!?! Weirdo!"

"There's that smell again... I know someone is farting! YUCK!"

pirate:

Oh my God that is freaking hilarious :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I also say dang my feet are killing me, i wonder if everybody else's feet hurt as bad as mine :)

brooke

Usually I think . . .
. . . ringing a fire alarm would clear out the line in front of me.
. . . has this guy ever heard the Dial Soap commercial?
. . . roasting under this sun is considered fun?
. . . does my butt look as big as HIS?
. . . the legs at Colonel Saunder's have more meat than HERS.
. . . combing hair from one ear to the other really doesn't hide baldness.
. . . sure hope the wife and kids understand this sacrifice.
. . . those children should be poster kids for birth control!
. . . the guy bumping me from behind couldn't have been a good looking babe?
. . . wonder if Jasmine noticed how my new t-shirt fits?

And the best thought while in line . . .
. . . and to think I could be at work!

Usually I'm thinking either "I wish I was here with someone else who'd actually LIKE to be here" (ex-DH was a really Disney downer) or "if this idiot behind me doesn't get off my back...I have no rear pockets so he/she had better remove his/her hands from my *ss pronto..."

But in the line for RnR, I'm usually singing along to whatever Aerosmith song is playing. I love them.

Well, ever since DS started talking, he hasn't shut up yet. I don't have time to think in line, I have to hear DS's stream of conciousness.

Mom, what if you were a fish. Would you like to be a fish? What kind of fish would you be. Mom, what would you eat if you were a fish? I want to be a superhero when I grow up. What should my superpower be? Would you like to be my sidekick, mom? Maybe I'll be an astronaut...

This thread is funny! I've thought all of these at one point or another. The most frequent though, is probably checking out other people's super-cute shoes and trying to figure out how they make it through the parks in them. I wouldn't last 10 minutes in anything but my Nike's.

And this...

jennyl772003 said:
Well, ever since DS started talking, he hasn't shut up yet. I don't have time to think in line, I have to hear DS's stream of conciousness.

Mom, what if you were a fish. Would you like to be a fish? What kind of fish would you be. Mom, what would you eat if you were a fish? I want to be a superhero when I grow up. What should my superpower be? Would you like to be my sidekick, mom? Maybe I'll be an astronaut...

I bet I'll be having a similar experience during our next trip. My three-year old son has two states: asleep and talking a mile a minute. There isn't much in between. We had a thunderstorm last night and it woke him up. I hear, "Mom can I come to your room?" I say okay and turn on a light so he doesn't trip. And all the way in I hear, "Look, I'm watching where I'm going so I don't trip. Isn't that great? I don't like thunderstorms. They scare me. I like to come to your room when it's thundering...." And two seconds earlier he was sleeping. I don't know how he's so coherent so quickly.

I'm with you. I probably won't be thinking much in line. And if you hear the mom in front of you say "Five minutes of quiet time!" in a tired voice, it's probably me. And at that point, I'll be thinking, "Ahhhh...." :)

How is that woman comfortable in THOSE shoes??!

It sure is claustrophobic in here ...

Do they have to build these lines so it hides how long they are??

That person needs to go see Stacy and Clinton on "What Not to Wear"

Will my grandchildren be that obnoxious?

DD25 says ... that kid sure is cute .. I want to have kids!

and then .. that kid is a brat! I never want to have kids!

Here are my real thoughts:

-If this person keeps bumping into me i'm going to move backwards into them and say that I thought I was going forwards.

-I can't see where I am going

-I need more sun

-I shouldn't have eaten all that food

-Something really smells bad

-i wonder how much longer this line is?
-peter pan always says 10 minute wait...how come ive been here for 20 now?
-i wonder what the people on the DIS are talking about now?
-are there any hidden mickeys on this ride i need to find?
-wow its hot...it needs to rain...
-(once it starts raining) ick i hate rain...it needs to stop raining...
-i wonder if people think i look as disgusting as i feel...
-yay disney!

popcorn:: this is a great thread i cant wait to read more!

CoolDisneyCat said:
That person needs to go see Stacy and Clinton on "What Not to Wear"

I think that at least once in every line!

Hmmm...hidden mickey, hidden mickey, hidden mickey...

Wow, I have an idea, let's let our kids run around like banchies and ignore the fact that they have run into every member of the 3 parties ahead...won't that be fun? CHILD MANAGEMENT!

Wow, those crocs are ugly.

Why are you in heels and a miniskirt in Disney? She must not be going anywhere quickly.

Wow, Disney sure does know how to make a line interesting. Look at that detail.

It certainly didn't look this long from the front...

Disney has sure cast a spell on me. Would I be waiting this long for a ride at Six Flags? No. In Disney, obviously.

(in RnR...as previously mentioned) I sure do love this song.

(" ") Ok, so the entire line is at a standstill and when I finally get to the musical timeline, something I want to see, it zooms by. Of course it does...(10 seconds later)...oohhhh, Love In An Elevator, good song.

First time on Soarin': "Boy I hope I don't get sick on this ride" (I didn't)

Safari line using FP: "Wonder where they're from" "If you cut the bay window from that guy's belly he'd actually be thin!" "Damn, it's sweaty!"

Indiana Jones using FP: "Geez! Did EVERYONE get a FP for this show?!" (like a 100 ppl in FP line)

Line for Narnia: "If that @&?%! jerk behind me doesn't move her purse out of my butt I'm gonna give her a donkey kick!" "Get that brat away from my legs!!"

Tower of Terror: I wonder where the "chicken exit" is?
Rock N' Roller Coaster: Usually can't get the songs out of my head.
Space Mountain: Uggg I hate this hallway.

jennyl772003 said:

OMG I could not stop laughing at this one. I have a dd who is almost 4 and the exact same way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter