What's going on with the boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest someone PM it. But I've heard they read the PRIVATE messages too.

I know for a fact that is true. I knew a few people who use to mod message boards. Dont let them try to tell you different Gosh I'm gonna be on that list aren't I?

I think this is a memories thread now...;)

KariC1 was always great to watch Project Runway and drink wine with, while we were both DISing.

Holy cow?? Kari was banned? she was like the nicest person around, never said a bad word to anyone.

What has transpired ? ... or are you satisfied with one side of the story ?

Thirty some people being banned is what has transpired and no, I'm not satisfied, but unfortunately that's the only side we are seeing.

I think the point we are trying to make is that a thread was started that only begs the question to ask what happened - but we aren't getting the "DIS' side."

... and that side has been promised.

Again, if you refuse to wait for the other side of the story, that's your prerogative and there is no reason to wait for any explanation when you are so willing to accept what little you know as fact and truth.

It seems that another agendum is at work here in spite of Alex's statement and many have already made uop their mind based on incomplete information. Why not challenge the motives of the side you have heard as well?

You'll be in good company. I still can't believe they banned some of the nicest posters, some who were even on vacation at Disney at the time of the bannings! You can't make this stuff up!

There are some very nice people on that list. It's getting harder and harder to be patient waiting for the DIS side of things.

Not true. Most of the people on that list are real human beings. They've had signatures of themselves and their children and families and pets. They don't hide behind aliases. Others have met them at Dis meets. What's it up to now? 40 or so?

Adiansmom, the only thing I can really remember her ever doing at the UnDIS is coming over to defend FlowersChild.

MissJasmine, yeah real rebel.

Janet2K -- oh yeah. She sure is well known for her terribly nasty behavior.

Poohnatic??? Becka???

And person after person who probably have no more than 5 posts at the Undis and did nothing more than click a link after YOUR software screw-up dumped over a 1000 disers over on the Undis board Saturday. Talk about legal matters, you know that those of us who help to pay for the UnDIS pay per page view. That was 1000 people you sent there DIS, opening pages and viewing. I think aahmom should be sending you a bill soon.

This whole thing is ridiculous.

Why would ANY OF THOSE PEOPLE On That list be Banned BEFORE --
WELL ME????? I've certainly never hid behind any sort of alias, here or at the UnDis. You know who I am here, then you will know who I am there.

Keep it up and this board will become more famous than Rita Aero and her crusade against Hactivism. Lawsuits. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:thumbsup2

I feel like I'm back at work with my first graders who love to tattle because someone wants to play with a different friend today. :rolleyes:

Again, if you refuse to wait for the other side of the story, that's your prerogative and there is no reason to wait for any explanation when you are so willing to accept what little you know as fact and truth.

It seems that another agendum is at work here in spite of Alex's statement and many have already made uop their mind based on incomplete information. Why not challenge the motives of the side you have heard as well?

Because I was witness to it at the time, both here and at the other site. You might want your lawyers to give me a call.

What agenda is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter