What's going on with the boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about other "offshoot" message boards created by people who "met" via this board?

Are those off limits too?

How would anyone know?

I know of a few people who were banned from here for things said on someone's personal blog....

so are there rules to where we (else) can post??

I support the Dis!

I want to support the Dis very, very badly. It's a little hard right now though with all that has transpired.

What really has me irked is that the Dis has me actually supporting that other site. That is something I never thought would happen. :sad2:

MosMom, you're right. I shouldn't have said "most". I was wrong. I should have said "some". Still makes the list shorter. Just sayin'.

Now I have a cruise to plan. Good evening, all!

Yeah, makes it 1 to 3 people shorter out of a list of over 35.

Originally Posted by Aisling View Post
Cut that list in half. Most of them used two or three usernames. Duh.

I support the Dis!

Not true. Most of the people on that list are real human beings. They've had signatures of themselves and their children and families and pets. They don't hide behind aliases. Others have met them at Dis meets. What's it up to now? 40 or so?

Adiansmom, the only thing I can really remember her ever doing at the UnDIS is coming over to defend FlowersChild.

MissJasmine, yeah real rebel.

Janet2K -- oh yeah. She sure is well known for her terribly nasty behavior.

Poohnatic??? Becka???

And person after person who probably have no more than 5 posts at the Undis and did nothing more than click a link after YOUR software screw-up dumped over a 1000 disers over on the Undis board Saturday. Talk about legal matters, you know that those of us who help to pay for the UnDIS pay per page view. That was 1000 people you sent there DIS, opening pages and viewing. I think aahmom should be sending you a bill soon.

This whole thing is ridiculous.

Why would ANY OF THOSE PEOPLE On That list be Banned BEFORE --
WELL ME????? I've certainly never hid behind any sort of alias, here or at the UnDis. You know who I am here, then you will know who I am there.

Keep it up and this board will become more famous than Rita Aero and her crusade against Hactivism. Lawsuits. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I want to support the Dis very, very badly. It's a little hard right now though with all that has transpired.

What really has me irked is that the Dis has me actually supporting that other site. That is something I never thought would happen. :sad2:
:hug:

It's called Arrogance.

arrogance.jpg

I guess I'll wait for the full story.
I don't even think I know half the story. Just the result of the story I guess. And I have to say it makes me sad- so many regular posters disappeared.
Although I have been shocked on the dis before- I won't mention it for fear of getting banned myself.
Anybody else feel like big brother is watching?

going along with the crazy amount of bannings - helenabear - what in God's name could she have said to get her banned? She was one of the nicest DIS'ers and always a hoot on threads.

Post #s 8-29-36-49-53-74-75-81-88-91-93-97-119-126 have all been removed

14 posts total--what was in those posts?? Anyone remember? Or were they removed because they contained info on the lawsuit??

Are you a member over there Aisling?

Well, I have to answer this question first.

Yes, I registered there when someone sent me a link. I have no involvement with bashing others, I have never started a "let's ridicule thye Diser" thread, and never uttered one word of support for that site. I was there to defend myself, and then left. Done. Left, and never went back. It was absolutely not my thing to get my jollies bashing other innocent Disers. I used my real name by the way.

Did the attorney laugh that you would bring this to him? How on earth you think this could possibly be a legal issue is waaaayyyyy beyond me!

I thought this was a question/answer thread about this situation but I see no answers are being given at all. Posting on it at this point seems useless. :/

Not even confirming we can have alternate sites or post on alternate sites which leads me to believe that is still the core of the issue.

I can't even begin to express how disappointed I am. I had real respect for at least one Webmaster and really enjoyed their posts. I'm just bummed.

Not true. Most of the people on that list are real human beings. They've had signatures of themselves and their children and families and pets. They don't hide behind aliases. Others have met them at Dis meets. What's it up to now? 40 or so?

Adiansmom, the only thing I can really remember her ever doing at the UnDIS is coming over to defend FlowersChild.

MissJasmine, yeah real rebel.

Janet2K -- oh yeah. She sure is well known for her terribly nasty behavior.

Poohnatic??? Becka???

And person after person who probably have no more than 5 posts at the Undis and did nothing more than click a link after YOUR software screw-up dumped over a 1000 disers over on the Undis board Saturday. Talk about legal matters, you know that those of us who help to pay for the UnDIS pay per page view. That was 1000 people you sent there DIS, opening pages and viewing. I think aahmom should be sending you a bill soon.

This whole thing is ridiculous.

Why would ANY OF THOSE PEOPLE On That list be Banned BEFORE --
WELL ME????? I've certainly never hid behind any sort of alias, here or at the UnDis. You know who I am here, then you will know who I am there.

Keep it up and this board will become more famous than Rita Aero and her crusade against Hactivism. Lawsuits. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
what about That's for Shore, Kejoda, Helenabear, Mirthmaiden, PoohandWendy, I don't think they were such terrible people either.

Yes, I registered there when someone sent me a link. I have no involvement with bashing others, I have never started a "let's ridicule thye Diser" thread, and never uttered one word of support for that site. I was there to defend myself, and then left. Done. Left, and never went back. It was absolutely not my thing to get my jollies bashing other innocent Disers. I used my real name by the way.
!

Neither did a lot of other people who were banned..

I'm subscribing to this because I would like to see the explanation & how it differs from the 36 first hand accounts I've read and what I've witnessed for myself starting from Saturday. Apparently I must have seen everything wrong & all 36 people must be wrong too. Can't wait to hear the one correct version.

BTW, I belong to 4 yuku boards currently and another that will be changing to yuku soon i hear. Yes, you'll see my name. Not any of them are disney related. I also have a very long list of other message boards i belong to. I can get those for you too if needed.

Post #s 8-29-36-49-53-74-75-81-88-91-93-97-119-126 have all been removed

14 posts total--what was in those posts?? Anyone remember? Or were they removed because they contained info on the lawsuit??

That's nothing. My entire trip report has been wiped out by the mods due to my comments here.

So sad how low the owners have sunk here. :sad2:

Carry on. This is Alex's business, and yours. Not mine. See ya!

It appears many were banned for doing just as you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter