What's going on with the boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Alex. I am sorry there is a legal issue. and quite frankly very surprised at the names I saw before they were pulled. I hope it all gets resolved. And thank you for any info you are able to pass along when the time comes.

Sorry if I opened a can of worms by responding.

Big picture: I come here to post about Disney. Occasionally someone gets under my skin a bit, but I try to keep it civil.

This isn't real life, it's a message board. So, while I do admit I'm curious about the back story, I have to assume that when it's OK to learn something, it will be posted. In the meantime, I'll hang out for a while, grade some tests, and make dinner.

Until then, I'm still on the lookout for Disney info :)

Like I said, I am new. But I have heard rumors as well. I was told that even people that didn't say bad things about the DIS were banned.

I just need to know for my peace of mind if this is true.

I thank the webmaster for addressing the situation, but we are still left with unanswered questions.

I cancelled my subscription to the Survivor Boards just in case.

We look forward to the explanations of these "rumors".

Speaking from experience? :rolleyes1

I'm a Lifetime Sponsor. Does that make me immune?

Wow this sounds serious. I must appolgise for my flipant response earlier. I had no idea this matter was this serious. Are the DIS boards in jeopardy? I can't imagine not having these boards to post on.

Just sending pixie dust to the DIS and all parties concerned and hoping that the situation is resolved peacefully and inexpensively!:grouphug:

Wow this sounds serious. I must appolgise for my flipant response earlier. I had no idea this matter was this serious. Are the DIS boards in jeopardy? I can't imagine not having these boards to post on.

Me too! I don't post real often but I love the disboards. I can almost always count on the board to give me a giggle fit every now again.

Is the Dis in trouble for messing with the links and sending everyone to the "other website" the other night??

How many of the people who are now interested in the other website because of what happened with being redirected over there will be banned from here if they sign up over there??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter