What's going on with Bistro de Paris

Just ate there last night with an 8 pm reservation I made way in advance although I saw some people walk up that said they booked it just hours before. It is on the ddp now so that could add to it being hard to get. My wife and I had a nice anniversary dinner there last night. It is a very small place and very crowded and kinda loud, do not expect citricos, Cali grill, Victoria and Albert type of setting but it is the most romantic place in Epcot to eat.

The times we have eaten at Le Bistro were quiet and romantic. I sure hope the night you were there was an exception. We have a reservation for the end of this month and if it feels "very crowded and kinda loud" to us, I will be so disappointed and definitely not be back. If we want crowded and loud, we can just go to Chefs for a lot less money!

It wasn't quiet or romantic last time we ate there. Then (and I believe still now) kids were allowed to order from the Chefs kids menu downstairs. That, plus the DDP, should make it more like all the other Disney spots.

Too bad though--

It wasn't quiet or romantic last time we ate there. Then (and I believe still now) kids were allowed to order from the Chefs kids menu downstairs. That, plus the DDP, should make it more like all the other Disney spots.

Too bad though--
I'm sorry to say that Bistro now has it's own children's menu.

The times we have eaten at Le Bistro were quiet and romantic. I sure hope the night you were there was an exception. We have a reservation for the end of this month and if it feels "very crowded and kinda loud" to us, I will be so disappointed and definitely not be back. If we want crowded and loud, we can just go to Chefs for a lot less money!

Too bad though--

My DH & I ate at Le Bistro on 4/30 - it was a late reservation, 7:30 pm as I recall. We were seated at a window table for 2 and finished up just a few minutes before IllumiNations. Atmosphere was just fine - quiet and romantic. I did notice that the entire upper portion of the restaurant was empty, though.. Hoping that was because it was later in the evening. If not, that may be why they elected to participate in the Dining Plans.

Just wanted to post on this thread too that now (according to the email I got canceling my October 6th ADR) that Bistro is scheduled to be closed from August through the end of October. I was offered an alternate ADR at Chefs de France.

Just wanted to post on this thread too that now (according to the email I got canceling my October 6th ADR) that Bistro is scheduled to be closed from August through the end of October. I was offered an alternate ADR at Chefs de France.

Same here. It took a long time for them to send the dreaded email but they did. Closed through the end of October. What a bummer! Where is everyone rescheduling? Chefs is not what I was looking for my date night.

Same here. It took a long time for them to send the dreaded email but they did. Closed through the end of October. What a bummer! Where is everyone rescheduling? Chefs is not what I was looking for my date night.

Does it have to take DDP? If not, I'd choose bluezoo.

Bistro is going to be closed for refurb as of July 1 and hoping to reopen late Sept. Has nothing to do with it being added to the dining plan.

Thank you! I have been trying to book Bistro now for days. I wanted to have a romantic anniversary dinner in late August. I guess I don't need to bother finding an opening. :)

I ate there two years ago, and I'm pretty sure I made my ADR well before 30 days prior to my trip.

You guys are both right. It was 30 days for a long time, but it did change awhile back. I don't remember when exactly, but clearly it was more than 2 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter