Whats going on May 12th?

OJMom

Earning My Ears
We are WDW vets in the process of booking our first DL trip from May 10th-14th. I wanted to stay in the Disneyland Hotel but the only rooms available on May 12th are 1BR suites. I have looked at several other dates in May and there are rooms available at every level. Does anyone have any ideas about what could be going on at DLH on May 12th? I went ahead and reserved a room ar PPH but I am hoping for a room at DLH to open up.

We are WDW vets in the process of booking our first DL trip from May 10th-14th. I wanted to stay in the Disneyland Hotel but the only rooms available on May 12th are 1BR suites. I have looked at several other dates in May and there are rooms available at every level. Does anyone have any ideas about what could be going on at DLH on May 12th? I went ahead and reserved a room ar PPH but I am hoping for a room at DLH to open up.

California Dental Association Spring Scientific Session at the convention center. I actually like the PP hotel, but I have not stayed at any of the renovated rooms in the Disneyland Hotel yet.

Thanks for your quick response! Yes, I was hoping to stay in one of the newly refurbished rooms but I'm sure we'll love the PPH, too. We've only really got three days anyway, so I don't think we'll be seeing much of the hotel!

That's also a grad night, so the park will be closing early. I don't know if the grad night affects the DLH availability though.

Grad Night shouldn't affect availability as they usually bus them in right before the party starts and bus them out after it ends.

We will be there the same time as you, OJMom! Have you seen that the parks will only be open until 8pm that week??? I knew that they would close early on Thurs due to grad nite, but didn't think they would close that early on Tues and Wed too...think they will still show WOC??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter