whats going on in november at the contemporary?

karentan

<font color=green>my main job for tomorrow is to g
looking at booking a MK view room for 4th til 6th november, its only showing me suites at the mo, whats going on? all the rooms cant be booked can they? it was showing me a full range of selection of rooms when i looked last night. hoping its just a glitch in their systems...
anyone know anything i dont?!?!

I just tried their website and put the dates you mentioned and it's still only showing their various suites. I don't think it's a glitch because most of the time the website is correct, however I would call CRO and see what they say. As to why suites are only showing up maybe there was a huge number of guests booking vacations and the regular rooms got sold out, or it has to do with a convention group blocking a lot of rooms. However since November is a long time from now if you keep checking everyday a Magic Kingdom view room might become available, because guests are always cancelling reservations.

Hmm... it's doing the same thing for me... I'm not sure what the deal is... then when I switch to the 2-4 everything opens up...
Maybe tons of people are going to Disney for my birthday... without me :)

Hmm... it's doing the same thing for me... I'm not sure what the deal is... then when I switch to the 2-4 everything opens up...
Maybe tons of people are going to Disney for my birthday... without me :)

That is the dreaded "Jersey Week". We live in Northern New Jersey and schools are closed that week.

I was trying to book a standard room in the garden wing last August. At the time, only the more expensive tower rooms were available. A month later, rooms at the garden wing became available. Keep checking, something may open up.

I think it could also be super soap weekend. We thought about going during that time as well, but found we could get rooms easier during Thanksgiving. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter