what's fun for 9 and 11 year old

goofie

Earning My Ears
What could my 9 and 11 year old expect to do on a disney
cruise? Will they see any characters and how often?

THANKS!!!!!!!:sunny:

My 9 year old loved the 3 and 7 night cruises we took. She enjoyed the lab, with the planned events (drawing classes, making Flubber, etc) and the unscheduled time just to play, listen to music and hang out. She also did the dance parties with the group. There were ample opportunities to meet characters if you want, and don't mind standing in line. There is also a character breakfast on the 7 day which is fun.

Hey goofie
When are you cruising? My 9 year old daughter has been asking What to do and if she will meet friends. Since she is an only child, she is not sure that she wants to be away from us in the lab. Hopefully she will find some friends on board. We are cruising on June 27th, 3 day Wonder. I haven't seen a post yet with anyone else cruising the same date.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:
Denise Bob Adara

My son was 10 last year when we went and we are going again this year. He had a great time & I'm sure your children will too. There are so many different types of things to do, it just depends what he enjoys. My son loved Bingo, he enjoyed all the shows (we all laughed a lot at some of the smaller shows like Family Karaoke, etc.). He swam with his little brother at the Mickey pool some and enjoyed the slide there too. He also got a kick out of some of the little things like ordering free room service, shuffle board tournament, vegetable race, etc. He didn't spend much time at the Oceaneers Lab, but a lot of kids really enjoyed it. He also had a great time on the excursions bcs they offered good beach time. I know they will love it...not to worry. Have a great time.

Does anyone know about the OBC party for the 8-12 year olds? Is it a glow-in-the dark party and if can you give me an idea of what it is like?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter