• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's for lunch

Disneylover79

<font color=darkorchid>I'm a cheap date!<br><font
I am starting to get hungry, but not sure what I want for lunch... so what are you having, maybe hearing some ideas will help....

I'm having a lean cuisine pizza, some garlic and herb rice cake thingies, a baggie of heart smart trail mix, and a diet coke. I'm excited. I'm hungry and I love Lean Cuisine pizza!

I just ordered a pizza to be delivered. I'm at work alone and forgot to bring something for lunch.
My pizza will have mushrooms, tomatoes and feta cheese. YUM!!

I have a sandwich press that I used to make a smoked turkey, tomato, and cheese wrap. I leave it in long enough to make the cheese melty and put mustard on it when it is done.

Carb fest!!

I had a piece of toast and a baked potato with fat free sour cream and LOTS of pepper.

I will have some cheese or something later.

Corn dog, salad and an orange. I am sick of corn dogs.:scared: My son begged me to get them but will not eat them, they started forming crystals so rather than pitch them I am taking one for the team. Food is money.

Hmmmm...either Amy's frozen pizza with spinach....or a whole wheat cinnamon raisin bagel, toasted, with ham on top. Or potato samosas. Or a roast beef sandwich. Hmmmm...guess I need to choose one! :laughing:

I am had grilled chicken with steamed broccoli and whole wheat couscous. I also had a blood orange just now!

Hmmmm...either Amy's frozen pizza with spinach....or a whole wheat cinnamon raisin bagel, toasted, with ham on top. Or potato samosas. Or a roast beef sandwich. Hmmmm...guess I need to choose one! :laughing:

I love the Amy's brand of food! Especially the spanakopita thingy.
(the pocket type sandwhich w/ spinach and feta):banana:

Veggie BBQ on a roll, a Trader Joe's granola bar, and a 100 calorie pack (chips ahoy candy).

I love the Amy's brand of food! Especially the spanakopita thingy.
(the pocket type sandwhich w/ spinach and feta):banana:

I'll have to look for that next time I go to Whole Foods. I ended up having the Amy's pizza today. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter