• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's for dinner on a cold rainy night?

MsDisney23

<font color=blue>Has cabin fever-induced dreams of
Soup and sandwiches here tonight...:woohoo: :yay: Hot ham & chesse sandwich and tomato soup :goodvibes Oh I almost forgot.. apple pie ala mode for dessert.... :dance3: :yay:

Hey - that's what we're having.......except your apple pie is apple crisp at my house !!!

Vegetarian chili in the crock pot! With freshly baked corn muffins!

To quote Grandpa from HeeHaw, "Yum. Yum." :rotfl:

All these sounds so yummy...here it's breakfast for supper because we need a quick meal we have a HS basketball meeting to go to. So for us it's scrambled eggs, corned beef hash and homemade hashbrowns

DH is out of town so it is just the 3 kids and I. I'm taking them to Subway for dinner.

Allyson

We're having a "baked potato bar". I bought some nice big russets and I'm cooking some bacon, broccoli, several shredded cheeses, sour cream and butter (REAL butter). My 11 year old is so excited, he wanted to invite the in laws over. I'm afraid my fil wouldn't consider a baked potato a meal..... :lmao:

We just got back from Panera. Hot soup in breadbowls, greek salad and a turkey artichoke panini.:)

Well it's not raining but I have a pot roast in the crock pot. I think I will do some roasted potatoes with it along with green beans and mushrooms. I'd do mashed potatoes but we just had those two nights ago. I might give in and make them again because I LOVE them and the ones the night before last where garlic and herb not plain!

We just got back from Panera. Hot soup in breadbowls, greek salad and a turkey artichoke panini.:)

Gotta love Panera!:thumbsup2

Were having roast beef, smashed potatoes, gravy, ceasar salad and gren beans.

We are having a breakfast dinner. Belgium Waffles with real maple syrup, cheese omelets and cracked pepper bacon.

Oh, man, that all sounds so good! Today is DD's 24th birthday, so we're going to Red Lobster to celebrate. Trouble is she doesn't get off of work until 8:00 p.m., so we're not going to eat 'til late. I'm HUNGRY!!:faint:

It's not raining here, but I am grilling filet mignon tonight. Roasted red potatoes and broccoli. Maybe a blackberry cobbler for dessert. Mmmmmm:goodvibes

i have a chicken to roast but the kids said that they are sick of chicken so we had takeout pizza. no biggy but its chicken tomorrow.....so be prepared!! :scared:
apple crisp and apple pie sounds good. i have a sack of apples so i will probably surprise the fam with something yummy for dessert.

I'm having Mama Mia's Meatloaf with mashed potatos and veggies.
tigercat

It's raining and grey (and dark) here.

We're having pork chops, roasted potatoes, corn and fresh handmade biscuits. :goodvibes

Vegetarian chili in the crock pot! With freshly baked corn muffins!

To quote Grandpa from HeeHaw, "Yum. Yum." :rotfl:

Recipe????

Its cold and rainy here so we are doing grilled cheese and tomato soup!

Cannot wait!

We are having breakfast for dinner!!! Ham & cheese omlets, hash browns, and fruit salad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter