whats everyones favorite disney resort?

soccercruiser87

Teen Board Moderator
hey i was just wondering what everyones favorite disney resort is, im not too sure what mine would be because they are all good. But i liked pop century a lot. whats everyones favorite?

Okay, I'll go first. It's the Boardwalk because of its theme, the ambience of the Boardwalk itself, the many different dining and entertainment options within it and its unbeatable location- walking distance to two theme parks and four other resorts.

Originally posted by soccercruiser87
hey i was just wondering what everyones favorite disney resort is, im not too sure what mine would be because they are all good. But i liked pop century a lot. whats everyones favorite?

Ours is AKL staying Concierge. The two best trips we have had to WDW. Don't get me wrong I do not think that we have ever had a bad trip. I just cannot put the feeling we have when we stay there into words.

The Polynesian is our favorite. I've lost count of our stays there...need to count them up again...but we've been going since 1983 and it is still the most magical for us.:boat: ::yes::

We love the BWV - specifically a one-bedroom. The location can't be beat and my husband just loves the jacuzzi.

Our absolute favorite is AKL. We are headed back there again next month. :)

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Our favorite is AKL:) We stayed there two visits ago and now I can't get the kids to stay anywhere else!

Rachel:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

My favorite resort for atmosphere is the Poly. We love the romantic grounds and being on the beach at night watching the fireworks and electric water pagent. The deserts at the Kona cafe are wonderful. The watermice are so much fun to rent and take out on the lake. They have a fun pool and everyone says aloha....

My other favorite is the BWI for convenience to Epcot just a short walk away. The restaurants are right there for a bite to eat anytime. Great Bakery for breakfast and snacks anytime of day and evening. Their pool is also alot of fun. MGM is just a boatride away.

Grand Floridian! I absolutely love the Contemporary, but the Grand Floridian puts an elegant feel on a casual and magical vacation.

The Polynesian is our favorite, for us it is everything that Disney Magic is meant to be. From the location, the lush vegitation, the easy access to the parks, and just the wonderful feeling we get when we are there. :earsboy:

We have stayed at GF, WL, AKL, BWI, Poly and DL and the WL is our favorite followed closely by the GF.

My favorite resort was the Swan, the location is the best until I stepped foot on the property of the Wilderness Lodge, it took my breath away and now I am hooked. I absolutely love the WL. Although the location of the Swan is great I love the theme of the WL. Looking forward to my vacation in Sept. where we are will be staying at WL...:Pinkbounc

I've stayed at the WL 4th floor (engagement) and on the concierge level (honeymoon) and would not trade the experience the WL concierge level offers you. When we go back the WL 7th floor is where we are headed.:bounce: ::yes::

We love the WL. It takes my breath away just thinking about it! I can't wait to step into that lobby again! I do think the AKL is spectacular but we have never stayed there, just visited. We can't seem to break away from "home" at the Lodge.
:sunny:

Our favorite is the Boardwalk Inn.:hyper: My kids love the keister roller coaster pool and we love the theming and location. Yacht Club runs a very close second. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter