What's everyone selling on eBay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vintage Disneyland, Epcot and MK postacrds, Cartoon CHaracter MadLibs, Mickey, PLuto and Mr. Magoo Soaky bottles, Beavis & Butt-head stuff (a lot of stuff in one huge lot), Graceland and Lake George postcard lots.
Forgot - some promotional kitchen items from Scrubbing Bubbles, Rice - a - Roni and 7-Up.
Cubbi Gummi plush stuffed animal.

eBay id: wacunninghamv

How do you search for a seller by name on EBay? I have tired typing in the seller name in the search box but I never get a result. :badpc:

How do you search for a seller by name on EBay? I have tired typing in the seller name in the search box but I never get a result. :badpc:

Click on Advanced Search. It is a little ways down where you can search by seller.

finally got around to cleaning out Ebay gotta sell box... only had time to list a few things but
NWT 2 girls Size L Disney t- shirts one with mickey & minnie hugging in white and 1 with minnie posing with pink sparkly flowers in pink

The NWT tinkerbell costume from the fairies collection that DD had to have at 40.00 & (because of some of her strange & I have NO idea what is going on with her reasons -if she wears a bra it will show with the costume & she has to wear a bra she says and even green ones won't work) will not wear it. Did that make sense to anyone??

also a piece of Pink gingham smocked dress material that needs to be made into a dress- same reason as above- the dress material has an overlay of sheer material over it with pretty butterflies on it-
I am going to go dig thru her other stuff- there will be more..:rolleyes1

Ebay user name: calicocatnap

Boys clothes (size 4-5), some with free shipping :cool1: , Discovery toys (some new, some demos), candles, other items being added daily

ebay id: treeface

New Discovery Toys Cash Carrier. This is a great wallet that can be used for play or real that comes with play money (coins look real), bank card and "credit" card. I loved having this to work with my son to teach him how to count with and use money. This item has free shipping.

ebay id: treeface

4 more pre-made scrapbook pages listed today...they are all pretty detailed so it took me most of the week & thanks to a new camera, most of the day to list.:rolleyes1

Monsters Inc Laugh Floor
Casey's Corner
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Kiliminjaro Safaris (worked 2 days on just Goofy/Pluto paper~piecing but I :lovestruc it)

ebay id: chocovrdmicears :mickeybar

TFL! :)

Ok chocodvrmicears STOP posting on here. Just kidding. I LOVE your work and I even have you on my favorite sellers but, I'm afraid I'm losing my auctions to other Dissers.:love: Ok I will try again today. BTW you have a real talent and it shows in your scrapbook pages.

Ok chocodvrmicears STOP posting on here. Just kidding. I LOVE your work and I even have you on my favorite sellers but, I'm afraid I'm losing my auctions to other Dissers.:love: Ok I will try again today. BTW you have a real talent and it shows in your scrapbook pages.

sorry. :upsidedow

And thank you so much for the kind words. :flower3: I love what I do and am glad it shows!

Books/DVDs -
Biographies - Howard Stern, James Dean
Non-Fiction - Dead Lucky, Life After Death on Mt. Everest
DVD - Homeward Bound
DVD - Mix of 5 Children's - Max & Ruby, Rescue Heroes, Maya & Miguel, Sesame Street and Cyberchase

Clothing/Accessories -
Children's Sunglasses
Women's Flip Flops
Mens' Board Shorts/Swim Trunks

Misc. -
Dale Earnhardt Jr. #8 Playing Cards & Tin
Elefun - MB Children's Game
Gone With The Wind Puzzle
Winnie the Pooh Lamp
Stickers - Children and/or Scrapbooking

EBAY ID - MSTORZO

Since recital season is over I put my daughter's expensive hip hop shoes on there. I hope they sell!

ebayid: sressler70

wdwboundagain is my ebay id.

I am currently selling Gucci Nobile Cologne for men. I sure did luck up on this one. I will have a good little stash for Disney just from my 2 current listing of the cologne.

Listing in the next day or so will be some Elizabeth Arden eyeshadow compacts and lip compacts.

All my current auctions :( Moving soon so games must go. Even my rare out of print Dance Dance Revolution Disney Mix game

My id is Richlove7

I sell antique cookbooks, from 1830-1920 or so. I have 3 listed right now.

If you win an auction and you let me know you are a DISer, I will take $2 off of the shipping cost!

Samantha

eBay ID samanthacatangel

We sell baseball cards. DH has over 1 million, and its time to make room for other stuff. My girls don't even have any closet space because of them!!! Please bid, my girls need their closets!!! HAHA

Little-Sharp (ebay id)

I am selling some plus sized clothes and maternity clothes and adding a few of my kids clothes today. Come take a look everything is brand new and starting bid only .99.

Ebay user id is chrissylou2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter