What's everyone selling on eBay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaning out the closets.....

I have listed 13 different auctions on my daughters summer wardrobe from last year. It's amazing how fast they grow!princess:

Most of the items are 2t or 3t! Please check them out

Ebay id: jojo0612

I just posted some Southwest Airline credits. $205 worth in 2 credits. My first listing was cancelled by ebay after someone had won them. The listing policy is confusing but I think this one should be OK.

I've also got several other items up right now so check them out.

our seller ID is myk249

I just posted two more educational Discovery Toys matching games for early childhood learners. I'm still trying to post at least 2 a day. Slowly our Disney Fund is getting larger.
ebay id maureenf910

What kind of scale do you use to figure weight for shipping costs? I have lots of things and want to start ebay but the shipping costs is holding me up.:surfweb:

140+ piece lot of geotrax. Mostly retired stuff.

cukal6 over there too...don't think I've mentioned that. Still have Lia Sophia jewelry that ends tomorrow.

We sell mens suits, ties, sportcoats etc over 1000 items...(workin-as-a-family)

My wife is able to work from home and be with our kids.

I have a few girl's clothes size 7/8 Disney dresses and 10 1/2 and 12 Ltd Too and Justice, am going to be posting some more 10 and 12 clothing as well as Disney pins... user id is jasmtz Thanks! :)

I just listed boys tuxedo and shoes. Pregnancy books, a buch of wallets and purses.

ID: Caitty13

I posted some Dansko nurses clogs -8, 2 girls 14-16 jackets, soccer goalie shirt and a ton of books on half.com.

User: bsoup77

Today I posted 2 new with tags Disney Princess swim suits. Theya re size XS 4/5 Ariel one piece and size 5 Jasmine 2 piece. Both are adorable.
Ebay user id maureenf910

I have posted some great children's books: brand new picture books, some brand new Usborne books, a set of three Christmas activity books, etc. I post new stuff all of the time!

Ebay ID: ilovedale3

I am selling
  • All my nursery stuff * Baby Looney Tunes*
  • 18 Months Boys Spring/Summer Clothes
  • Infant Yankee Hat
  • 12-18 Months Yankee Clothes
  • Some Colbalt Blue Glasses
  • Assorted Baby Bottles
Ending on Sunday and Monday. Tell me your from the Dis and I'll knock $1 off the shipping.

USERNAME:SETHILL

Just listed 3 of my latest pre-made Disney Scrapbook pages..:goodvibes
If you want to capture your vacation memories but aren't crafty check them out! ;)

Tower of Terror
Goofy's Barnstormer
Journey Into Imagingation with Figment

$1.00 off shipping for anyone from DIS.

ebay id: CHOCOVRDMICEARS :mickeybar

Listed this Cinderella bracelet today. :)

cinderella2.jpg

I just posted 2 Mickey Mouse clubhouse books and cartridge for Story reader, a 12 month and a 3/4 flower girl tulle slips and a new Harvey for Thomas the Tank Engine wooden railway.
ebay id maureenf910

I'm back to posting a few things every day to add some cash for our trip next month. today I posted pooh slippers, an Ospree history book and a Dr. Seuss thing 1 t shirt size 10-12 child. ebay id maureenf910

Hello All,

Please come visit my listings!

MAYBELLINE EXPERTWEAR EYE SHADOW SEASCAPE 60 NEW
MAYBELLINE NEW YORK LIQUID EYES ETERNAL ESPRESSO 45 NEW

Not expensive and perfect for Spring & Summer!!

ebay id: shoppingbou

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter