What's everyone selling on eBay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sell misses, juniors, plus size, mens and childrens clothing. All are brand new! All my starting prices are only .25! plus shipping! Low shipping too!! check it out!

EBAY ID: Liquidationstation.25

Hello All,

Please come visit my listings!

MAYBELLINE NEW YORK LIQUID EYES ETERNAL ESPRESSO 45 NEW

MAYBELLINE EXPERT WEAR EYE SHADOW LAVENDER FIELDS 275

MAYBELLINE EXPERT WEAR EYE SHADOW MYSTIC MEADOW 274

Not expensive and perfect for Spring & Summer!!

ebay id: shoppingbou

I sell misses, juniors, plus size, mens and childrens clothing. All are brand new! All my starting prices are only .25! plus shipping! Low shipping too!! check it out!

EBAY ID: Liquidationstation.25

I just put a bid on your diving glasses for my grandson when he comes to stay with us this Aug.. hope I win!!Marianne

I've been wanting to start selling on ebay for a while but don't know where to start. How do you figure the shipping costs? Do you weigh the items, if so what kind of scale?

I have all sorts of things listed right now (need to majorly supplement our income now that I'm unemployed!) - mostly NWT clothing. Please let me know if you win something and I will throw in a surprise gift!

Username mjhd49505

Thanks!

Since the fee's have changed in the past few months, is it still worth it to sell the smaller items? I haven't listed anything recently because I thought according to reports, it wasn't worth it once you took out the fee's etc... Any thoughts on this? Thanks!!:hippie:

I just listed a few things ( haven't listed in a while but am cleaning out the kids closets). This is what I have:

1. Lot of Leapster Stuff (2 Leapsters Pink and Silver, 2 Cases, 2 Chargers, and 10 games)

2. Video Now Lot ( 2 Video Now XP Units, 2 Cases, 2 Headphones and 14 PVD's)

3. Video Now JR PVD's - Nick Jr and Dora

4. Disney White & Gold Princess Swimsuit (Size 5 - NWT)

5. Lot of 7 Leslie Sansone Walking VHS Tapes (like new)

I have a few more items to list but haven't gotten to it yet.

My id is sales8r2n

Thanks.

I just listed some cute babygirl clothes and have some cute babyboys Pooh clothes to list too.

Ebay is is jrinella4

I have a bunch od Disney clothing and such for little girls ending today. This includes s Snow White costume 4-6X
I just posted 2 pairs of girls 4 and 6 CArs PJ short sets new with tags and a chronology history game great for a history teacher or home schoolers.

ebay id maureenf910

I listed several things yesterday:

Longaberger childs purse, home interiors childs / girls gardening tote with 2 gardening tools, GAP misses size 14 skirt, capri/top outfit (sz 10 pants size large top), Paula Deen signed book, and a dark green men's size small under armour cold gear.

User name 2kidsmom04:surfweb:

Last night I listed a Lane Bryant Merchandise Card that has a balance of $191.10. I'm also including $$ off coupons.

ebay ID: c88fly

I have a really cute Roger Rabbit and Jessica Rabbit bathroom accessories set from the old Disney Store that I listed on Sunday. It has a tissue box cover, toothbrush holder, soap dish and cup. It is used but in great shape. I also have lots of craft and home decor items in my store. My user name is Pattia3.

Everything under the sun LOL !!
kids clothes, scrubs, plus size clothes, lots of kids "stuff"

user id is : sweet_rascal
store is A-Bit-of-This-and-A-Lot-of-That

I have a hodge podge right now - have a stack of things and tonight I got an adult flapper dance recital costume on, Longaberger Grandma Bonnie's Favorites print, diet coke bottle cap button covers, and a Marvey heat embossing tool gun all on ebay,

Told you it was a weird collection.

I have a couple of Jessica McClintock dresses to put on, more costumes, and some collectible items ... maybe tomorrow, I really need to get really motivated!

Liz
Ebay ID: Traveliz

I have:

vintage PeeWee Playhouse clothes, towel & Xmas card

Epcot - Kitchen Kabaret plush dolls from 1982/83.

Knott's Berry Farm, Movieland Wax Museum, WDW, Country Bears Jamboree (this collection is pretty cool - you really should take a look at it), MGM, Epcot and Bahamas/Puerto Rice vintage postcards

Alvin & the Chipmunks Soaky bottles

Vintage Strawberry Shortcake collector record/LP

Complete set of 8 "101 Dalmatians" plates from the Bradford Exchange [plus one extra Dalmatian plate]

Trivial Pursuit deluxe playing pieces (they are heavy, metal game pieces in a padded box).

All item start at 99 cents!
eBay id: wacunninghamv

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter