What's everyone selling on eBay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just listed some Army PT uniform shorts and pants that my DH has outgrown ;) (the shorts are like new). Just search for Disboards :)

I listed a few things tonight....
Elmo(as a fireman), Bert(as a carpenter), Ernie(as a policeman) & Homer Simpson(as a super hero) dolls, A Mickey Mouse "icon" teakettle, Some Crabtree & Evelyn products and a beautiful Ocean scene oil painting (my boss gave to me to sell!) and some decorative wire teapots.
I also have some Men's skin care products(Zirh), some Disney Antenna toppers and a gorgeous Pottery Barn Wall shelf ending in the next couple of days too!

Let me know you're a DISer....

My latest creation of altered Rolodex cards has been listed this morning. I won't have time to make more today, maybe later this evening before Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters. I'll post when the next set is listed.

ebay id: sks687091

Thanks for looking!

My is Vickie28

I have listed a Christmas Strasburg dress, build a bear shoes and jacket, womens and kids levis, leapfrog shopping cart and much much more! I am still listing too!!! Please take a look!

Vickie

Toys, toys...and more toys! :teeth: Some are up now, more going up this week! :thumbsup2 If dd wants new ones we've got to clear out the ones she no longer plays with (and some she never did play with!!) Good luck everyone! ;)
Ebay User ID is my same ID name here. ;)

I just listed soem Gymboree girls clothes, Aloha Wahine line lot. Also a Pottery barn toddler set from the Under the Sea line.
My id: rustyr00

I have exclusive pins and gifts from the 2006 DVC member cruise. We had several couples in our group and each couple didn't need 2 of everything.

I also have toys and girl's jewely items and a Leap Frog listed. If you are interested in Kirks Folly jewelry, I'm closing out my stock. Mention you are from the DIS Boards and I'll take $2.00 off every KF item you purchase.

My ebay ID is katink.
Good luck everyone with your auctions. :thumbsup2

I just listed:
* another mountain of women's clothes, including nice career jackets, skirts, suits, sweaters, and pants ranging from size 10 to 14. One is a Jones New York wool suit - like new!
* Pair of brand new Green satin pj's (would be nice for Christmas morning pictures!)
* A gorgeous nightgown/pegnior set (like new)
* A cute Oskkosh hoodie/sweatpants set in green girls size 5/6
* 4 Gameboy Advance games
* Some Gameboy Advance accessories
* Vintage inspired jewelry box
* Create-it Lego Board Game NIP
* NIP Creative Memories 12x12 Portrait Sleeves
* Rescue Heroes Jet Plane, Hero, and Video
* Bitty Baby Doll Clothes Patterns - lot of 6 NIP!!

Thanks for looking!!

I just listed 2 @T Good Lad holiday dresses, a @T bathrobe, Thomas the Tank Engine wooden peg puzle, 2 baby peg puzzles, CivilizationIV computer game, Discovery Toys play food and grocery set, and 2 pairs of Mary Kate and Ashley Boots.
My ebay id is maureenf910

Anyone selling infant items like unisex sleepers, etc? If so, PM me your link! Thanks!

I have several items listed. Two new books-"Guy Not Taken" by Jennifer Weiner", and "12 Sharp" by Janet Evanovich. Also, a size 16/18, 2 piece cocktail dress (NWT). Last but not least is an Animal Kingdom sweatshirt-adult XL-like new, only worn 1 time. I'll be listing other items as the week goes on, and I'll post when I do. I'm trying to raise a little fun money for our January WDW trip, and clean my closets as a bonus! Please take a look. Thanks, Denise (fleebitten1)

I listed some stuff today for Christmas.

I have some Build a Bear stuff, including a Santa outfit and an elf outfit.
I have some PLaystation 2 games.
I have some Game boy advance games.
I have listed a few Christmas outfits for girls.
I have a few infant sweaters NWT.
I have 2 Girl Scout shirts and socks.
I listed 2 electronic board games (Catch Phrase and Jabber Wacky).

I hope to get some American girl doll clothes listed in the next few days.

Maggie

I just listed a bunch of stuff...
Simply Shabby Chic stationary,
Swiffer Carpet Flick refills,
a Dyson washable filter
BH&G Christmas Cross-stitch book,
a wool/cashmere throw
a mohair throw
an ornament kit with "my first bible"
a beaded snowflake ornament kit
3 15" lighted snowflake ornaments
a Tyco RC battery & recharger
and...
a Mickey Mouse Aquarium. I hate giving it up because it is so cute, but I've had it for years and never used it - the cover of the fishbowl is Mickey ears!
Go check it out. My user name is PattiA3.

I just listed an armoire-style entertainment center and matching tables.
By Hooker Furniture. Quality Stuff!
For pick up only from NJ- just across the river from Philadelphia. Go EAGLES! :thumbsup2

I just listed a bunch of candles, probably too late. All fall/Thanksgiving scents, very strong candles. I love the scents! id: disneynut_stuff

maggiew said:
I listed some stuff today for Christmas.

I have some Build a Bear stuff, including a Santa outfit and an elf outfit.
I have some PLaystation 2 games.
I have some Game boy advance games.
I have listed a few Christmas outfits for girls.
I have a few infant sweaters NWT.
I have 2 Girl Scout shirts and socks.
I listed 2 electronic board games (Catch Phrase and Jabber Wacky).

I hope to get some American girl doll clothes listed in the next few days.

Maggie

I just placed bids on your Build-A-Bear items! :) My Daughter is 12 and outgrowing most dolls but, she still loves her BAB. :)

I am getting ready to list today and tomorrow
I am hoping to do well!!!
We leave in a few weeks!!

I am going to list:
a lot of 3 vehicles and guys of Star Wars Galactic Heroes
a huge lot of Fisher Price people and accesories
a lot of duplos incuding pooh, tiger, etc.
a set of 10 cul de sac kids books
some gymboree accesories from chelsea girl, teachers pet, prima ballerina
a few pieces of Gymboree girls size 8 and 9 clothes
a few golf clubs and driver
a lot of Betty Spaghetti toys
creative memories pieces of luggage
a rolling Disney Princess DOll case that you store your dolls and clothes in

My ebay id is c.barnett

I have lots of things listed right now as we are getting REALLY close to our time to travel - yikes!

Here's my list...

Scrapbooking items: (all new items)
Tinker Bell Album 12x12
Disney Princesses Album 12 x 12
Mickey Embossed Album 12 x 12
Sizzix Sizzlits Alphabet sets - Girls Are Weird & Playground
Sizzix dies storage tower
Letter Stickers - lot of 15 sheets
Some pre-made scrapbook pages

Other items:
Ocean/Beach tapestry wall hanging
Winter Birds Holiday tapestry wall hanging
Noah's Ark wooden wall decor
Country Angels handpainted wooden door topper

I am hoping to get some more items up this week - Plaltzgraff holiday dishes & Tupperware that I bought but never used

My eBay user id is CarolineScraps. I have "proud member of the disboards" in all my auctions. If there is anything there you are interested in, please check them out.

I also wanted to thank everyone for your encouragement/expertise with selling on eBay. We would definitely have had to cancel our trip if not for my getting the confidence to sell on eBay. Now we almost have the money we need. I really appreciate those who are willing to help the new sellers.

Good luck to everyone with their listings!
Carol

I just listed a few Hallmark ornaments!!!!! all with boxes!!

Also, I listed a ladies holiday sweater with a Christmas tree on it and a girls Christmas tree sweater that is similar. Also another adorable little girls Christmas dress that is so fun!

Ebay id moftheseas

go look------------------->

Gymbomom said:
I am getting ready to list today and tomorrow
I am hoping to do well!!!
We leave in a few weeks!!

I am going to list:
a huge lot of Fisher Price people and accesories
a lot of duplos incuding pooh, tiger, etc.

When are you listing?? :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter