What's everyone paying for Bonnet Creek nowadays?

HeatherC

Alas...these people I live with ...
Hi Just curious what the average price is for a two bedroom nowadays? I realize it depends on season, how early up book, etc., but just trying to get a general sense.

We just booked for 10 nights over Feb. school break for $140 a night. That is the highest I have ever paid, but we like the owner we rent from and feel like that is still a good deal.

Just curious what prices others are seeing if you don't mind sharing.

Hi Just curious what the average price is for a two bedroom nowadays? I realize it depends on season, how early up book, etc., but just trying to get a general sense.

We just booked for 10 nights over Feb. school break for $140 a night. That is the highest I have ever paid, but we like the owner we rent from and feel like that is still a good deal.

Look at the completed listings on Ebay for lots of recent examples.

I paid $1399.00 for 7 nights in 3 bedroom Mid March which I feel is pretty good!

It does depend on the time of year you are going.

For example, I paid $180/night for a 2BR Deluxe for 7 nights in July 2016. When I stayed in October 2015, I only paid $97/night.

The difference was that July is Prime season and October is Value season, and the same room costs the owner twice as many points in Prime season as in Value season.

Thanks guys! Just wanted to get a general idea that we were in the ballpark and it seems like we are. If everyone was pay $97 a night and I was paying $140 I would be bummed. But we are going for school vacation week which is also Presidents Day so I guess we are paying a fair price.

So do you guys rent points here or what?
You don't rent points to stay at Bonnet Creek, you rent a reservation.

"Renting points" is a DVC thing that doesn't translate to Bonnet Creek.

For WBC, You shop around to find the best price for the dates you want, or find a reservation someone has already booked and buy that. Prices can vary quite a bit.

We're paying $100/night for 11 nights the end of October/beginning of November for a 2 bdrm deluxe. We were quoted $246/night for 3 nights Feb 23-26 for a 2 bdrm deluxe (did not book that one).

I'm trying to find a reservation for January 4 - 11 for around $120 a night. Any suggestions as to where to look?

I was bummed to discover how much it has jumped in price [darn disboards lol]...we went spring break 6 nights 2011 for $599...now it's double! yikes!

Anyone willing to share the email addresses of those you rented from at a good price? I'm scheduling a last minute trip and trying to find a good deal.

$135-$140 per night has been the going rate I've been offered from Shelby Resorts. There are better deals to be had by snagging an existing reservation (through either a mega renter directly or on eBay) if your dates are flexible. Ours usually are not, unfortunately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter