Whats everyone doing "Disneyish" for Christmas? decs, pressies etc?

ellie-marie has been obsessed with disney since her 1st trip to dlp abot 18 months ago doesnt look like itll wear off soon for her especially disney princess i dont thik us girls ever grow out of them ;)

ellie-marie has been obsessed with disney since her 1st trip to dlp abot 18 months ago doesnt look like itll wear off soon for her especially disney princess i dont thik us girls ever grow out of them ;)

No quite right haha. Ben still plays with the buzz and woody he got when he was 2.. and he is nearly 6! haha.
If anything I think Disney are one of the few things that are timeless.. i have got ben some ben 10 things he just "has to have"... and no doubt these in the toy box there to stay within a few months, until the next "thing" comes along! haha

:lmao: You don't know my child, she is so fickle.....she loves barbie and charlie and lola at the moment.

Like a couple of others on here we will be in Disneyland Paris at Christmas - we have a little flat pack Xmas tree for our room that will pack nicely in our case and giving DD a couple of presents before she goes (she having a little laptop) and taking our well used WDW Goofy stocking with a few smaller presents in there so she can open stuff on Christmas morning. Any other larger items can be opened when we get back (early hours of 28th December)

Still have to book restaurants and stuff yet - better hurry up as we still don't know where we are eating Christmas Day:rolleyes1

I also have made Milo this Memory board for the kids room!

IMG_6090.jpg

though i just realised this is an incomplete pic.. where the staples are, there are now cute little mickey mouse buttons glued on.. very cute!

Santa will be leaving disney DVD's and pyjamas here. I need to find a purple DLRP jasmine outfit on ebay too. When we were there in October I got DD the shoes, tiara and wand in a sale but they didn't have the outfit left. Typical before we went they were all over ebay, now when I want one none:confused3

(Yes it is 4.50 am in the morning and I can't sleep:eek:)

What size do you need? I inadvertantly bought a purple DLP Jasmine one on ebay when I was half asleep....forgetting it was Ariel I actually wanted! :rotfl2:

If any one see,s santa can they remind him (and my hubby) that I would like the tinkerbelle dressing gown and slippers from the disney store please:wizard:

Some nice ideas on this thread :) A little while back Tesco had a Buy One Get One free offer on their photobooks so I made a photobook of our trip to DRP in the summer for my parents and my uncle, and also two poster sized photos of our favourite photo of the trip!

I don't like christmas so I don't really get too involved, so I don't have disney christmas decor etc. Although I do own a few little disney christmas things that i bought that i just liked in DLP.

I also bought my nephew a dancing hot dog mickey from mickey mouse clubhouse on disney store uk website..it was pretty expensive!;)

Was in Aldi today and they have 10 metre long rolls of disney wrapping paper for 99p:thumbsup2 Really nice traditional designs with princesses and characters.

I bulk bought 2 types as Santa is too lazy to write tags for our house. He wraps all the girls in one type of paper each;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter