What's especially exciting about your upcoming trip?

We leave in 3 weeks and our trip is exciting because my kids (8 and 5 and a 9 yo niece) don't know that we are going. They think we are going in July. I went to WDW in '96 but I had no idea what I was doing-just there with a convention, so this is really going to be a new experience for me with the kids and dh. We're also driving from OH so this is our first really long road trip together.

This will be our first trip with our DD who will be 2 1/2 when we go in December. PLUS my BFF and her DH are going also for their first trip! We all can't wait!

Our upcoming trip is doubly exciting:

1. It's going to be our honeymoon! Woohoo - can't get much better than that!
2. It will be my then-DH's first trip to WDW. Technically, it'll be my second but since I can't remember too much of the first trip, it'll be like the first time for me too! ;)

This is our first trip to Disney World for me, DH, DD4 and DS2.:banana:
We will also be going with my mom, grandma, and 3 of my aunts with there families!! We have 21 total!!!:grouphug:
I am so excited!!!!:woohoo:

I want to start packing our luggage and we are still 3 months away!!!!
Is that crazy or what??!!??:dancer:

This trip is going to be exciting, because it's the first time my dc have gone to DW, we are also going to be celebrating my youngest DD's birthday. The girls are also going to to BBB. I'm so exited, I just wish Oct. would get here already. lol

This will be my first trip with my best friend, and we'll be celebrating her birthday! Also first time staying in at POR and going to MNSSHP!

I'm graduating at long last. My DH surprised me by saying we could add Disney to our Orlando trip. We were doing Universal only but he asked me what I wanted for graduation and I said "Disney". We are staying where I've always wanted to stay, AKL. The children have chosen the last two resorts and I've always tried to convince them to choose AKL. This time, It's all about ME!!princess:

Though we've honeymooned there and even bought DVC, this trip is special because it's our first since DH became a Disney employee!

(please don't hate me, please don't hate me)

Trip with my bestie Ellie. On our own at POP Century Resort!!!! I'm also excited for our visit to Chef Mickey for our character breakfast ADR and my princess makeover at BBB. I can hardly wait.

I always went to Disney as a child, last time I went when I was 16. Now I am in my 30's, with a 16 y/o dd and an 11 y/o ds, and my dh! AND instead of one day or two we have 6!!! I get to show my kids the magic AT MY OWN pace instead of my parents rushing through, and watch their eyes as they take in the magic I love SOOO much! We are already talking about going back in 2010, to Discovery Cove, and I am gonna sneak in a day at WDW then too LOL! ALSO my dh hasnt been, except to Epcot, and he doesnt remember it!!! Hes not acting too excited, but we will get him hooked!!!

Family reunion - Haven't seen my Dad since 1997!! Waaay too long but we just live to far apart and have such busy lives. My kids were 3 and 4 the last time we saw each other!!

Well, I usually go with my grandmother to Disney, which I never really had a problem with..it's always been tons of fun! She always seems to keep up with me well! ha ha. But she told me that we might not get to go this year and I was a little bummed..
My boyfriend goes every year, and he was suggesting a little that I go with him and his family. I never would have guessed that my grandmother would agree to that, but she did! And now I get to go to Disney! It's really exciting now because I get to go with another person around my age (I'm sixteen..and so is he). It's not that I didn't enjoy being with my grandmother cause I loved it! But this is a new experience with new people...I'm excited and can't wait to see how it goes!! :goodvibes

This trip is special becasue it's just my mother and I (NO husbands OR kids!!) 32 more days and we'll be poolside at CSR with our frozen margaritas!!!!:woohoo:

I am hoping that our next trip will be special because we will be staying at the Poly, which is my dream! I am totally keeping my fingers crossed to receive a discount code though, because I don't think we could swing it at rack rate.

I am a Value Resort girl, so staying at the Poly will be a huge deal for us if we can make it happen.

But either way, the trip will be special because it will be our first as just our immediate family. We have taken our older daughter twice, but both times it has been with either friends, or extended family members. Our next trip will be just us, and our new daughter, who will be about 14-15 months by the time we go. Soooooo excited for that! :)

What's exciting about this next trip in May list
1. Me-DH: first time golfing at WDW...after DVC membership its cheaper than home!:woohoo:
2. DW: Using Kids night out babysitting for a "Date" at Le Cellier:love2:
3. DD4: Alice Tea Party at GF:ccat:
4. DD1: new Playhouse Disney...calling all characters "Elmo":cutie:
5. Looking at Kingdom tower at contemporary and thinking..."soon you will mine...ALL MINE!! BWAHAHHAH!!!:rotfl: :crazy:

All the while planning for our first trip just me and DW in Oct at BWV!
I could get used to this DVC thing!
BOB

This will be our first trip since becoming DVC members!!! Also, I am planning on bringing home a "special" surprise souvenir:ssst: !

Welcome Home ADAMANDLISA!... And Re: the Souvenir...Good Luck, Mazal Tov and "Break a Leg";) :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter