Whats currently on resort tv?

I am still bummed they took away channel 96 -- all the cartoons (I miss Lambert. For some reason, Lambert the Sheepish Lion just made the hotel stay even more worth it :lmao: )

When did they take away channel 96? In May they had the Heigh Ho sing along, and a bunch of shorts (Mickey's Trailer, a few Donald, Goofy and Chip and Dale ones), and Timon singing "Stand By Me". This was actually the same set of cartoons we watched while visiting LAST May.

I like that, I hope they did not do away with the channel.

People keep saying this, but we had them in BCV a month ago. I'm betting they are there in general, but the TVs just aren't set to allow channel 96...

I've always noticed this channel at CR, but never able to find it in POLY, GF, POP, or ASM. Better be at BLT in 4 mos!!!!

Countless trips 1976-1992
Coronado Springs 6/2005
CR 9/2006
GF 10/2007
Swan 1/2009, JW Marriott 8/2009, POLY 10/2009

LOL :rotfl: I thought her last name being "aswad" was a joke till i followed the link over to her IMDB LOL :rotfl:

I thought she was VERY annoying at first, but she grew on me. It just wouldn't be Disney for me with out her. I always put her on in the background when I am getting ready in the morning.

If the channel 96 is there then awesome I like the old scholl cartoons

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter