• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whats currently on resort tv?

Minnie824

DIS Veteran
So, whats currently on the resort tv at disneyworld? I'm counting down to my trip and need to watch some disney stuff to pass the time! Does anyone have a link to it on youtube maybe? Thanks!

So, whats currently on the resort tv at disneyworld? I'm counting down to my trip and need to watch some disney stuff to pass the time! Does anyone have a link to it on youtube maybe? Thanks!

STACEY! ALL THE TIME! OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!

If you must...here is part one

I know there's a Spanish version of the Top 7 Must-Sees show. Does anyone know who "plays" Stacey? I rarely actually stay over at WDW, but I'm always watching her when I do.

I am still bummed they took away channel 96 -- all the cartoons (I miss Lambert. For some reason, Lambert the Sheepish Lion just made the hotel stay even more worth it :lmao: )

I am still bummed they took away channel 96 -- all the cartoons (I miss Lambert. For some reason, Lambert the Sheepish Lion just made the hotel stay even more worth it :lmao: )

People keep saying this, but we had them in BCV a month ago. I'm betting they are there in general, but the TVs just aren't set to allow channel 96...

I was at BCV last week and we had the channel with the cartoons.

LOL I couldn't stand Stacey (during our last year) but now she has grown on me, I watch her once when we go now and sometimes even quote along with her.

This Oct we noticed a disney cartoon channel that was looped with old fab five cartoons, that we never noticed before.

Great, Stacy again. She was on last November, now my family gets to see her next week.

:sail:

People keep saying this, but we had them in BCV a month ago. I'm betting they are there in general, but the TVs just aren't set to allow channel 96...

I was at BCV last week and we had the channel with the cartoons.

Really? The past two times we've gone, it hasn't been on any of the channels (96 or otherwise). We'll have to check in a couple weeks. Thanks for the heads up! :goodvibes

I really wish someone could confirm if this is in POP...

I've heard so many different things... its there.... its not there.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter