• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whats CS @ AK? YY, PF, FT

bluejasmine

DIS Veteran
I first thought about going to FT for the BBQ but that italian sandwhich at PF looks good and then my son loves shrimp lomein (YY CS)

:confused3

Are you at Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom? Your acronyms only make sense to me if you're asking about Animal Kingdom.

I'm not sure what your question is. Yes, those are the CS options at the Animal Kingdom, in addition to Restaurantosaurus. Was that the question?

I'm not sure what your question is. Yes, those are the CS options at the Animal Kingdom, in addition to Restaurantosaurus. Was that the question?

i wanted to know ppls opinions on which one they thought was best, in all the yrs we have been we never eat more than a snack but we will be having lunch there in Sept

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter