What's better about 7 day vs. 4 day Disney Cruise??

tinkgrl

Love Johnny Depp & Captain Jack Sparrow! Love bein
Hi,

Convence me!!! Mom & I love 4 days on the Wonder!!! Gone twice, & getting pysched up for our 3rd (May 2005!) I notice a lot of posts on here about the Magic!!! Tell me about it. Obviously there is more to do. We are both adults and probably planning a Eastern cruise in 2007.

Allison an associate (DVC)

Well..I have to state the obvious...3 MORE DAYS!!!!:jumping1:

Well, you get more at sea days (3 on the Eastern, 2 on the Western). Those are my favorite days of the cruise, the at-sea days. There is more adult programming on the 7-day, like the Art of Entertaining series (my favorite), the Navigator series, and the Behind the Scenes series. And it is more exciting to visit the Caribbean Islands, I think. Plus, more shows , semi formal and formal night. Check out Barb's site www.CastawayClub.com and look over the Navigators for the 7-day (both the Eastern and Western). See what you think.

Bonnie hit the nail on the head!

More sea days, more adult programs, more time to relax, more (and better) ports.

Loved the 7 days so much that's why we signed up for the 10 day!

Hi,

I should have guessed!!! :teeth: Thanks!!! Anything else!!!

Allison an associate (DVC)

I know someone who did a land/seas with a four day cruise. He said that by the time he was really getting into the cruise, it was time to get off the ship. There are certainly some people on this board (most people) who would live on the ship if they could, but I thought that the seven day we took was just about right. By the end, I was pretty much ready to get back to reality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter