What's at the top of your child's Xmas list?

DS8 top items are the Lego Death Star and London Bridge. They have been on the top since he was 4. He says they will continue to be until he gets them. He did get some smaller sets and then all the new games that require characters- Skylanders Superchargers, Disney Infinity 3.0 and Lego Dimensions and , of course, lots of characters to go with them. Heck, I probably could have gotten the Death Star and London Bridge cheaper.

DS-9 asked for BoomCo Colossal Blitz (like a giant nerf gun) from Santa
Disney Infinity 3.0 from us
Imaginext BatBot
DS-3 asked for Olaf Costume and light sabers from Santa
ice cream truck with doors that open and a man inside
DD-3 Elsa dress (and accessories) from Santa
princess roller skates
(princess) Barbie dolls

All of the Star Wars Build-A-Bear characters! THAT was a fun day for me at BAB!!

Santa has made it clear that ds has enough Legos, and any Lego sets delivered on Christmas will be donated to little boys who don't have any Legos. :lmao:

DD wants a Barbie house... DH is mad because I got a HUGE one grime Kidkraft that normally goes for $250 for only $80 brand new from Target...

She also asked for an American Girl doll and an American girl doll dog? Not a real dog, a stuffed dog for the doll

We took DD6 to see Santa this past weekend. She asked for Hazel's broom from Little Charmers and a Little Charmers playset. Since they are $13 a piece she will be receiving both. Normally Santa only brings one gift.

She is getting a couple of board games, a Little Passports subscription, Merida's bow from MIL, a couple of books from MIL, a fashion set from SIL, some Disney princess Barbies from my dad, a bunch of dresses from my dad, a couple of movies she's been wanting, and I can't remember what else.

DS is 19. He is getting a ticket to see Tool in concert in January. A night out on the town with StepDad and his first concert. He knows about it and is syked. Other than that, he'll get a stocking.

DD wants a Barbie house... DH is mad because I got a HUGE one grime Kidkraft that normally goes for $250 for only $80 brand new from Target...

We got a kidkraft one too! I am taking the kids to this winter festival thing today so DH can put it together!

Be careful with the hover board. There are a lot of reports of them catching on fire, or even exploding, due to low quality rechargeable batteries.
Amazon stopped carrying them! I used as excuse not to buy.. Told my 12 year old no.
My kid is way to into science. He takes stuff apart. Ended up getting hexagon pets? I think anyhow u put together and they move. Some have remotes. Should keep him busy for at least and hour.. Also got call of duty black ops 3. And battlefield hardline for Xbox.. He's good to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter