What's a tag?

When I first tried to catch the attention of the TF on UK Community board,I didn't manage to;)

After hanging out a while on the US community board which is great too (but needs so much time) I was found by the TF:p So I assumed she didn't hang out in UK DIS........Now I know SHE is everwhere as you have all been tagged here:bounce: :Pinkbounc

I am a very new 'welcomed guest' and find all this Tag Fairy stuff really interesting and in time I hope I will be tagged too.

I will clap and clap and believe and believe and hope my wish comes true when the time is right for the TF to pay me a visit.

'all good things come to those who wait'

Only 6 weeks till my next trip to the world and I'm driving everyone crazy with all my planning!

Helen:smooth: :smooth:

Wow - what a great thread!!!

I am going to close my eyes, wish and clap very very loudly - hey can I get the kids to join in too and see if I'll get tagged for the whole family.

Oh please tag fairy - do you hear us???

:p :p :p

Sorry for shouting LOL,

Very quietly, Believing, clapping, wishing on a star, hoping for a visit!!!:D

Lynda

:bounce: Woo hoo I've been tagged:bounce:

Thank you so much tag fairy

I can open my eyes now!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you............Tag Fairy.

Sue

Woo hoo - been tagged!

Thank you thank you - feel like I've really arrived now!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

This time in 5 weeks we'll be at WDW!!

.... er six weeks. Getting a bit over excited.

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

What a busy little tag fairy we have today!! Think she/he also has a sense of humour!!

Thank you so much!!! Now all I need is a little picture to go under my tags!!!!

Lynda

Can I join in too? :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

DH and I are off on Thursday for our holiday with the Mouse. If I clap really loudly, jump up and down and wish really really hard, do you think I've a chance of being tagged before we go?

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

...so, (trying to have the penultimate word on his own thread) do I gather that you can be tagged more than once? : )

Lol, know I know about the tag fairy.

If you believe, clap and wish hard enough you may get tagged.

I worry about the effect Disney has on me, I don't believe in santa or the easter bunny but I do belive in tag fairies.

Oh well i was always strange pre Disney i just have an excuse now :D

I guess the tag fairy's all tagged out and had to go get more pixie dust!!! I close my eyes and wish very hard, and clap till my hands are sore, I believe tag fairy, honest I do!!

Val
xx
DDMum

*closes eyes* and says........I believe i believe I believe!!!

starts clapping...
*clap* clap* clap* clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*

*stops clapping cuz hands are getting tired and sore*

tag fairy can i pleez have a really cool tag???? pwetty pweeze??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter