What's a Good Year Too Get your first BF/GF?

I was 16 when I had my first proper relationship, so don't feel like you have to dive in right away to get it over with. Whenever you feel you are ready, go ahead and by all means take the plunge :thumbsup2

I'm 16 and I've got a boyfriend that I absolutely adore. I really love him to pieces and I think he's way too good for me, but he thinks I'm too good for him so it evens out. Currently, neither of us have our liscense to drive so we can't really "go out" and he's got a broken ankle. But we still try to make time to see each other during the day. I see him on the bus and at breakfast, but that's it. I'm debating wether to break up with him, though, because as much as I love him I'm so focused on grades and appearances to colleges and volleyball and my life is so messed up right now that I can't give him the attention he deserves. He's my boyfriend and I should spend more time with him than I do and I feel really mean when I don't see him. But my life is upside down and backwards right now, so I dunno.

Like i said im 12 and i sometimes go to the movies with guys (and of course my gal-friends) and we totally just goof off and have fun, but since they turned into selfish jerks this year and got gfs im making different guy friends

Guy or gal friends are totally acceptable for this age but having a bf or a gf is honestly who you are and what type of school you go to

Anytime starting in college. You do not have to have a girlfriend/boyfriend in high school.

I am 13 , but since I am homeschooled I am not around a lot of girls in school. I do have some friends that are girls, but they are just friends. I guess I would have a GF whenever I feel comfortable having one.

I was fourteen, almost fifteen when mike and I started dating. We've been together for more than 13 months and we're still doing great. I love him. Being in a serious, committed relationship is not easy all the time, its work too, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. He means everything to me, and a lot of people don't understand being this loyal to someone at our ages, but it makes sense for us, and thats all that matters.

Whenever youre comfortable, or hte time/person is right for you, thats when you need to get into a relationship. There no magic age saying "hey, youre this old, you need a boyfriend." just like theres no magic age saying 'hey, youre this old, you need to get married nad have kids'. It just doesn't work that way.

I was fourteen, almost fifteen when mike and I started dating. We've been together for more than 13 months and we're still doing great. I love him. Being in a serious, committed relationship is not easy all the time, its work too, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. He means everything to me, and a lot of people don't understand being this loyal to someone at our ages, but it makes sense for us, and thats all that matters.

Whenever youre comfortable, or hte time/person is right for you, thats when you need to get into a relationship. There no magic age saying "hey, youre this old, you need a boyfriend." just like theres no magic age saying 'hey, youre this old, you need to get married nad have kids'. It just doesn't work that way.

Nicely said!
You are like my hero now:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter