• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's a good time for 'Ohana/Kona if you want to

Luvin*Livvy

Mouseketeer
watch Wishes IN the restaurant during your meal......like dessert time?

What if you want to watch Wishes from the Poly beach?

We want to eat at 'Ohana DURING....and Kona before and watch from the beach.

If you've done this, what time were your ressies for?

That's not really a question that can be answered readily, because the time of wishes can change from day to day. On our upcoming trip, it is at 8 one night and 10 another. The Disney main line can tell you the time for any given night up until September right now. Just give them the date and they will tell you the time.

In other news, I will say that watching from the restaurant is VERY overrated. We booked a dinner at 'Ohana last year for just this occasions and were pretty underwhelmed by the view. It's very obstructed by palm trees and such. This yet we are gonna eat before the fireworks and how ourselves time to get out to the beach (thus the reason why I had to check the time on Wishes those two nights). Just my two cents, but if you are gonna go through the trouble of trying to get an ADR at the right time and then get a table close enough to the windows for a view you might as well put your effort into just eating before or after and enjoy a much better view from the beach.

I've been to 'Ohana twice, and Wishes was at 10 both times. I had a 9:30 reservation once and a 9:50 reservation once. I had a table right by the window both times. I thought the view was fine and they pipe the music directly into the restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter