What's a good surprise gift?

Disnutty

Mouseketeer
My sister in Law is getting married in Pa. and will be honeymooning in the World the first week of November. What would be a great gift surprise for the newlyweds that I could give to them? They will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge (Lucky them), they are Disney veterans and love everything Disney. What is the best surprise that a recently married couple had at the World? Please Help, I need ideas and thanks.

I'm almost certain you can have champagne and chocolate sent up to their room for them. They have these really cute bride & groom chocolate covered strawberries that I've seen in other pics that you might want to see if you can have sent to their room. Also, they have the bride & groom mickey ears that might be fun for them to wear. Maybe you could have them personalized and put into a special basket with the champagne & chocolates for them.

Just some ideas, I'm sure other people have better ideas, especially from previous experience.

Are there any other gift ideas out there? What was the one gift you received or wanted that would have made your Honeymoon even better? A room upgrade, A spa treatment, a private tour? Please help, we are looking for some ideas as an added surprise that will put extra Disney magic into their stay. This is a surprise that is not the main weding gift, it is just a way to make their day brighter. Ideas PLEASE.

Hi

Just a thought, DH and I had the honeymoon photo package, it really made things so much more special, just more memories to keep.

You could get them this and add the portrait to it. It just depends on how much you want to spend.

I know that if we hadnt booked this ourselves it would've been a perfect surprise gift if someone had booked it for us.

This would be PERFECT

Hope this helps

Toni xx

You could also try to book them a cruise that's just for two for either Illuminations or Wishes. I believe you can also have it set up so that strawberries & champagne would be on board waiting for them.

You could arrange for them to have a private dinner through private dning. I dont know where they are staying, but I know that AKL will do a private meal for them on their balcony over looking the savannah. Or at the GF, you could arrange for a private meal for them out on the patio that over looks the MK. You could time it right so that the meal coincides with a showing of wishes. That would be so romantic! I would imagine that other resorts could do something similar.

Great ideas, We tried the cruise but they have already sold out. Who would you contact for the honeymoon photos and or the private dinner? I think the photos would make a great memory maker. How much does it cost and what does it include?

YOU COULD MAYBE BOOK & PAY FOR A SPECIALTY TOUR OR DINING. ME & MY H2B DID THE DOLPHINS IN DEPTH AT EPCOT & IT WAS TRUELLY ENJOYABLE BEING IN THE WATER W/ THE DOLPHINS, ALSO GREAT PICTURE MEMORY. OR PARASAILING AT THE CONTEMPORARY RESORT.

THEY HAVE HAY RIDES WITH MAGIC KINGDOM FIREWORKS FROM FT.WILDERNESS WHICH IS AN ALTERNATIVE TO A CRUISE. HONEYMOON PHOTOGRAPHY IS BOOKED THROUGH DISNEY PHOTO SERVICES & STARTS AT $295 FOR HONEYMOON AT EPCOT UPTO $725 FOR WEDDING ATTIRE PHOTOS AT CINDERELLA'S CASTLE IN MK.

DISNEY DINNER SHOWS ALSO RECOGNIZE NEWLYWEDS ONSTAGE AT POLY LUAU OR HOOPDEEDOOREVUE, OR YOU COULD GET TICKETS TO LA NOUBA CIRQUE DE SOUL ?SP. OR DINNER AT THE GRAND FLORIDIAN V & A OR ROYAL TABLE AT CINDERELLA'S ROYAL TABLE IN THE CASTLE.

YOU COULD ALSO HAVE A ROMANCE GIFT BASKET SENT TO THEIR ROOM THROUGH GIFTSOFALIFETIME.COM PERSONAL SHOPPER WHICH INCLUDES WINE, ETCHED GLASSES, CHOCOLATE.

I'M SURE WHATEVER YOU DO YOUR SISTER WILL APPRECIATE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter