What's a good room choice?

azlaura

Mouseketeer
I need some help.I am making reservations soon for Boardwalk villas for next Feb.(thanks to some point renting) Where do I want to request my room? I have read coner rooms are bigger and Boardwalk views are noisy. I will have a standard view room, any help on what requests to make I would greatly appreciate. First time staying here!
Thanks,
Laura :)

Corner rooms are not actually larger, they just seem that way with an extra window. Also, requesting corner room (of which there are a very limited number) is a request that you do not have a high probability of actually getting honored; better to request an area without getting too specific. Your choices depend on whether you will be getting "standard" (about 20% of the rooms) or "preferred" view. Standards overlook the front entrance, road leading to front entrance, and the tennis courts (they are also in that order for distance, close to far, from the elevator). None of those views are bad. Preferred are boardwalk view, Luna Park (main pool) view, "quiet" pool view, and lagoon (leading to MGM). All of those are fine except that boardwalk view is considered by many to be the best (myself included). However, only about 15% to 20% of the rooms overlook the boardwalk and you have more of chance of not getting it than the others. In any event, you could choose any of the above views and not be disappointed.d

I am moving this up in hopes to get some more help on what type of room requests I should make for Boardwalk.
Thanks,
Laura :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter