Whatever Happened To.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that he is just upset because some of the people on the list trash others in other places.

I see...But doesn't that make him one of them?

Perhaps he should take care of it there, rather than doing it here where it's against the rules and where those he chooses to attack aren't free to respond in kind.

minniepumpernickel said:
Yeah, I totally agree. Dan has always been nice to the people that get bashed by "the others". I also hate when "the others" show moral outrage too. It is all so phony and hypocritical. LOL!!! :rotfl:

The problem is that regardless of how people act elsewhere, some of those people were really nice to me as I tiptoed into the DB. And some were just plain amusing.

I have the ability to stick up for just about anyone, and have done so for Dan. This particular comment wasn't nice, pure and simple.

PS, Aunt Polly, I would stick up for you too in a heart beat!

peachgirl said:

Perhaps he should take care of it there, rather than doing it here where it's against the rules and where those he chooses to attack aren't free to respond in kind.
Good point.

Galahad said:
Do we have a lost DISer thread going somewhere? I've been wondering where are folks like:

acepepper
dmadman43
eyore1954

:scratchin :confused3

peachgirl said:

I completely agree with that.

peachgirl said:

Yes, but they don't play fair there and they would most likely ban him.

I guess those in question are free to respond because they have right? They walk among us like aliens, no less! :rotfl:

Am I the only one that finds this hilarious! Get the popcorn! Lets all stay nice and friendly and keep this open as long as possible.

kisses! :love:

auntpolly said:
I appreciate that. I'm sure there are many times that would come in handy!

You just holler if you need me! :rotfl: I miss your timer! I live down the road, so vicariously enjoy the trips of the northern OH'ers. Figure you drive right past my house on the way!

auntpolly said:
This is much ado about nothing.

Does anyone really care?

Thats kind of true. I mean I lost the link and never read there anyway! :flower:

So Aunt Polly, are you posting on the "Liberal" thread? :flower:

RhondaS said:
And it shouldn't be because????

We could discuss it, but there really isn't any point.

This thread will be deleted to protect the image of the otherwise innocent.

minniepumpernickel said:
Thats kind of true. I mean I lost the link and never read there anyway! :flower:

So Aunt Polly, are you posting on the "Liberal" thread? :flower:

Actually I have a lot to do in the next 2 months and hadn't planned on posting at all - but this thread was just too tempting. And funny.

auntpolly said:
Actually I have a lot to do in the next 2 months and hadn't planned on posting at all - but this thread was just too tempting. And funny.

Well, if you get a chance we could use you over there! :cool1:

Good, you think that it is funny too! Maybe it will bring a lot of people out of the woodwork. :cool1:

cardaway said:
We could discuss it, but there really isn't any point.

This thread will be deleted to protect the image of the otherwise innocent.

It may be deleted, as you predict, but I don't think your reasoning will be why it occurs.

So go ahead folks (both sides, no less), get your jabs in while the gettins good.

:sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter