• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whatcha pitchin', pullin' or driving?

03 dodge hemi with a 37 couger 5er however i wanna trade them in for a dually and a fuzion toyhauler :rolleyes1

2008 Dodge 2500 Diesel pulling a 38' 2010 Copper Canyon 5er bunk house

28156_1453843744596_1188384038_1354722_1419115_n.jpg

2008 38' Damon Challenger, towing a 2008 Dodge Dakota 4D-4WD, with a 2007 Tomberlin NEV in the rear of it.

Just curious about your setup. We just bought a new truck to tow behind our motorhome and our golf cart will fit in the bed of the truck (which is why we chose the truck). Do you have any trouble unloading your golf cart when you get to your destination? Ours loads and unloads fine at our house, but we had a situation that wasn't too safe at another location. We need some experienced help..are there any special tricks you use when unloading and loading at different locations?

1995 35w fleetwood pace arrow, not setup to tow yet and had our maiden voyage 3/31 for our first stay at fort wilderness. Can not wait until our yearly week long trip in december already have hubby buying the parts for our mickey head lamp!!!

Pulling the old stuff with old stuff....1996 Roadmaster wagon pulling a 1976 Airstream Overlander. Hoping to get through Macon Georgia this time without strange happenings! :scared1:

I don't know about your unload area at home, but if it's level, you can do the same at the hitch/unhitch area at FW.

A 2011 Phaeton bunk model. We're still looking for a toad that seats 6 people and is as compact as possible for good city commuting when at home.

I just felt the need to chime in as a tent camper...Pitching a 2009 REI Hobitat 6 and everything will be crammed into my Toyota Corolla. Somehow we make it work!

IMG_0404.jpg

2009 GMC 2500HD Crew Cab SLT with Duramax/Allison
2010 Sprinter 311BH Travel Trailer (around 11k loaded)

I just installed a set of EBAY video headrests and they are great keeping the kids busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter