Whatcha pitchin', pullin' or driving?

2007 Allegro Open Road towing a black 2007 Jeep Commander. Be there 4/29 hope to be in loop 100

2011 F350 dually pulling a 2004 CrossRoads Cruiser 28BH 5th wheel. The truck is over kill for the camper but pulls the daylights out of our 48 ft gooseneck 2 car race trailer.

j

2008 Dodge 2500 Diesel towing a BRAND NEW 2011 North Trail Caliber 325 OKBH for our first Fort Wilderness vacation in June! Can you tell I'm excited???:cool1:

03 Ford Expedition with a NEW TO US 2005 Fleetwood Niagara that we just picked up yesterday.:banana::banana::banana:

1995 GMC Suburaban 2500 4x4 with a 454 V8 pulling a 1977 21' Coachman Cadet!

3 tents that I hope won't leak ! (just for a little different perspective) :)

2007 Nissan Titan pulling 2007 Fleetwood Bayside for our first visit to the Fort. :banana: (see sig)

2008 38' Damon Challenger, towing a 2008 Dodge Dakota 4D-4WD, with a 2007 Tomberlin NEV in the rear of it.

3 tents that I hope won't leak ! (just for a little different perspective) :)
Nothing wrong with tents. We'll have a tent set-up behind the camper for the 4th of July trip, for a French foreign exchange student. I hope ours doesn't leak either :lmao:

Nothing wrong with tents unless they leak.We will have one on a second site since we go over the 10 person site limit. As someone on the boards said Disney does not do a bed check so as long as we pay for two sites they will not care if one is storage and the other is for sleeping. So DH and the boys are listed as in the tent and the girls and I are listed with the RV as far as the ressies go.

Im with brat on this one. I dont care what anybody camps in. If your camping your my kind of people.

2005 Georgie Boy Pursuit 3500DS (Ford F53 Chassis) with our 2007 Ford Expedition EL "Toad" (Roadmaster tow bar, brackets and brakes & Remco drive shaft disconnect)

Next trip will be June 2012 for 2 weeks, can't wait!!! I hope to have our own golf cart by then...

At the moment a 2007 Jeep Liberty and a Coleman tent (this next trip....shhh im cheating on FW and staying at pop century)...hopefully soon a Jay Series Popup.

Clint

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter