What?!?!

PlutoEpcot

<font color=blue>You could only get that pin for 1
Is this true that they are not giving out any more vip codes any more for completing the quest? If it is true than I am srry for all of the ppl that I said that I would get u a code. Because I already did the hidden mickey search like in June and I never got the quest print out thing so I really don't know what to do right now if this is true. But I have another question? Could u go on the tour still even if u don't have the vip card? Do u just have to still just complete the quests? Please write back in this post or PM me because I want to find out. Thx
~Tedward~

:guilty: srry I went searching for a post trying to answer this question and it was yes!! I feel so bad now because I am bringing some of my friends down and they have never been down there before and they wanted to go on the tour really bad and now we cannot and I am getting really perturbed.

We did the quests in November and got the VIP cards. They were still giving them out at WDW Thanksgiving weekend. Maybe because of no tours over the holidays?? When we did the tour last, a card was required. They now write on the back of the card at guest services when your tour is. The tour guide checks this when you arrive for your tour.

I was on the tour on Wednesday and they still give them out for comleting the quests. You and your friends should be all set :)

If anyone does have any VIP Codes for me :rotfl2:, could you please reply back 2 me.....seeing as i cant go 2 WDW this year!!

THANKS!!! ~~MERRY X-MAS~~ :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter