• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What your favorite breakfast places/options for DDP?

dpic

DIS Veteran
We are thinking about trying the DDP this trip. We have always just paid as we go before, but there are many TS restaurants we like and thought the DDP was the best option this trip. To get the best for the buck, we don't want to use too many TS credits for breakfast. Howver, many CS eateries don't seem to really have good breakfast selections. So, how do people use the DDP with breakfast? What are the best CS places for breakfast? What are your tips and tricks?

Thanks!

Most will use snack credits for breakfast. You can get a large muffin, donuts, etc. Good place in MK is Main Street Bakery.

We aren't big eaters so we used all of our counter service meals for breakfast used the snack for a bottle of water, and ate an early dinner. The best places were the All Star Movie resort cafe and Mara at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I'm sure every hotel has there own version.

We did the Commissary (twice) in May for breakfast....pretty good for CS (kinda like McD's big breakfast) @ MGM

Loved Chef Mickeys breakfast buffet. Lots of food, you won't need lunch.

Also if we happened to get CS lunch or dinner at resort POR, I would get a muffin from the bakery for my dessert option and have it for breakfast with tea in the room.

Enjoy your trip :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter