What wouldn't you do again?

We won't waste our money to eat at O'hana again! And we thought Disney Quest was boring, so we won't go back there.

diznee25

I wouldn't do the Epcot Mother's Day brunch again. Pros - buffet was huge and everything was delicious! Since I was alone w/ DS I didn't get to check out all the different stations, but that's not their fault :) Cons - expensive (over $70 for one adult & one child), disappointing service (drinks), was not a "character meal" like I was told (you could wait in line for pic w/ Belle & Beast in the entry area).

I know everyone is different here it goes:

Would not do:

Tom Sawyer Island-MK
SF Robinson Tree house-MK
Backlot Tour-MGM
Taking the train in AK to see the petting zoo and insects????? HUH???

I know everyone is different here it goes:

Would not do:

Tom Sawyer Island-MK
SF Robinson Tree house-MK
Backlot Tour-MGM
Taking the train in AK to see the petting zoo and insects????? HUH???

Oohh! I totally forgot about Tom Sawyer Island! I hated that place!! Get me out of here! :lmao:

One?? Just one. Sounds dangerous with Drew Carrey. We're taking family for the second trip and are trying hard to talk the first timers out of wanting to go on this abomination. They're just like we were in May though.. "I want to go on EVERYTHING" oh well, maybe I'll go on star tours again while they're on it.

I’d probably avoid the spinning version of Mission Space. I can handle thrill rides, but this one put my equilibrium off for longer than I had hoped and I didn’t feel quite “on my feet” for much of the day at Epcot afterwards. And I don’t know if the non-spinning version appeals to me otherwise, so I’ll probably pass on this attraction altogether.

Unless I’m with friends who apply peer pressure, at which point I can be convinced to do just about anything because I have no will of my own.

I have to say that there really isn't anything that I wouldn't recommend... I don't do alot of the rides... but I enjoyed everything we've done so far...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter