What would you rate World of Color?

Rate WoC, 10 being the BEST

Results are only viewable after voting.

FoxwithEars

Mouseketeer
What would you rate World of Color on a scale through 1 - 10, 10 being the best? I give it a 8 since I got soaked sitting in the front.

I saw it this last week and thought it was great. I gave it a 9 but only because there was a little confusion about where to line up (we were at the second show) with each CM giving us different instructions.

ohi gave it a big fat ten! why? becuase i know what it took to build and Put woc together, let alone the price tag on it! and soo i am soo happy that its here and it was soo wonderfull to finally see it! :love:

I gave it a 8 as I think they can do better with video selection and could figure out something for seating.

I gave it a 9. There was still a lot of confusion about getting to the disabled section (we went back and forth twice before we found someone in the know) as my MIL had an ECV. The show itself was amazing and I am still bummed my DD slept through it. Guess we'll have to go again.:rolleyes1

Bumping but also saying I gave World of Color a 10. I thought about a 9 because the show has a couple spots where it loses momentum, but in the end that was minor compared to our emotional reaction to WOC - which was WOW, WOW, WOW!

another flaw is that if you dont have center seats, your not going to be able to see all the film projectories.

We saw it last night. Parts were spectacular. But I wasn't wild about the WOC music (not the parts from the various movies, but the music that I assume was written for the show). I also thought the projection of the images took away a little from the fountains. I thought the focus would have been more on the water at times. I still give it an 8 though.

As far as the hassle involved in seeing it? I give it a 3. We just did the fast pass route and although we ended up with a great view, it was 2 hours of waiting to get it. I couldn't believe it took 30 - 45 minutes JUST to get the fast pass!!

I gave it a 6. The technology is good, I liked the lights and the fountains, but the projections were out of focus, and there wasn't a cohesive storyline.

I think that they can and will improve it over time, but as it exists right now, it's not worth waiting for it a second time to me.

I gave it a 10. Any show that can produce a grin like the one that was on my face for the entire show, deserves a 10.

Loved it. I might have loved it more the 2nd time I saw it even more.

I gave it a 6. Even with being in the front (side) section we could NOT see very well. I wasn't overly impressed. I wouldn't wait in line or order a picnic meal to get a FP...if I was planning on eating at WCT anyways, maybe I'd do that (but not specifically for the show).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter