what would you order for your 50th bday lunch at LeCellier?

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
Have lunch AR at LeCellier day of my 50th :banana:

Cant decide btwn the steak salad, stir fry beef tips and the 5oz filet mignon. May also be having the cheddar cheese soup (if I dont get it at the F&W a few days ahead). May need to order a glass of icewine. After lunch planning on going directly to Off Kilter and then British Invasion so no time to go back to the room for the fridge so no leftovers. and cake? well I can wait till after the boys

Having brkfst (W/mimosas!) at Yacht Galley that morn before the Dolphin encounter. Thinking of either the ham & eggs or steak & eggs.

So what would you order at LeCellier for your birthday lunch?

I would personally go with the filet at lunch. The cream cheese mashed potatoes are so good I could eat those alone! :thumbsup2

Last time we went for lunch I ordered the beef tips with udon noodles and sauteed veggies. It was out of this world. There was a TON of beef and it was cooked perfectly, the noodles were the right al dente level of doneness and the veggies had great flavor and still had a tender bite to them. DH ordered the BBQ filet and was so jealous...he wanted to switch with me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter