• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What would you name the fifth gate at disney world

pandapants77

best actor = jake gyllenhaal
in the next 20 years they will end up making an other park in wdw. Now the is the question if you had to choose the choice of the name of the 5th gate and theme of the park what would it be and why. Also what rides would u put in there.

leave your creative and interesting responses in the comment section below.

Luis Enrique land. You'll have to wait to find out what rides it will have.

Luis Enrique land. You'll have to wait to find out what rides it will have.

:lmao:

I really think WDW has pretty much everything from fantasy to Hollywood to outer space.. can't really think of anything else to be added. :confused3

I'll be interesting to see what they come up with. :goodvibes

i agree with sparx, a place where you can visit the villains, maybe there would be a bunch of roller coasters (which disney needs more of) and dark rides

I like the idea of a villian park
I don't care what the theme of the park is... I just want a Phineas and Ferb ride:-) Like... a Phineas and Ferb rollarcoaster like the one in the show. I think that would be so cool. You wouldn't actually go into outer space, or a tub of mud, or get hit by rubber snakes... but things imagineers can do these days, it could be very believable:-)

The villain park idea sounds awesome! And it could be mainly adventure rides, cuz I don't think little kids would like it very much

Considering the recent acquisition of Marvel, a Marvel theme park at WDW doesn't seem too far-fetched an idea.

Tricycle said:
Considering the recent acquisition of Marvel, a Marvel theme park at WDW doesn't seem too far-fetched an idea.
Universal has a I think a 5 or 10 year contract to the rights to all the good Mavel caracters so if u want a mavel park it's going to take a decade or two and disney was thinking about a villan park to compete with IOA but it never came to be

i like the villian idea :-) it could be called chillin' like a villian park lol

A villain park would be good, but I can't think what the different lands could be...

I wouldn't mind something similar to Tokyo DisneySEA being made in WDW. That would be pretty awesome.

A villain park would be good, but I can't think what the different lands could be...

I wouldn't mind something similar to Tokyo DisneySEA being made in WDW. That would be pretty awesome.

well it could be like "bad" magic kingdom. instead of cinderellas castle, there could be the red queen's castle and grounds. sort of like the villans took over MK?

I agree, it should be a villain park with a ton of adventure rides, and some less adventurous rides. Dark Rides are a must, and ROLLER COASTERS!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter