What would you do?

KT0191

It's "Mr. Banana Beak" to you, Fuzzy
I am debating on whether I should do MNSSHP or not. It will just be me and DS3 when we go in September. I have two options planned out:
1) No parks on 9/11 and then do MNSSHP that night.
-or-
2) MK during the day and then do Ohana at 5:45pm, followed by Pirates and Pals to watch Hallowishes (which I already have booked but I can always cancel). We did P&P last year and loved it!

The price of tickets for the party does play a huge factor in this scenario but I am basing my options on just a small increase like every year. (If its a huge jump then we are just sticking with P&P.)

I am leaning more on #2 but wanted to see some others weigh in on what they would do :)

If it's just you and ds3, I'd probably do option #2. We've done MNSSHP a few times and will probably do it this trip, assuming tix aren't completely insane, but doing MK during the day on a party night should be nice and low crowds until at least 4 and if you guys enjoyed P & P last year then I'd just do that again this year. You can always do the party another year when ds is a little older etc.

If it's just you and ds3, I'd probably do option #2. We've done MNSSHP a few times and will probably do it this trip, assuming tix aren't completely insane, but doing MK during the day on a party night should be nice and low crowds until at least 4 and if you guys enjoyed P & P last year then I'd just do that again this year. You can always do the party another year when ds is a little older etc.
That's what I'm thinking. We come back every September so it's not like this is one shot type of thing. He is a night owl but I don't want to get there, him enjoy it for a little bit and then pass out lol. Thank you!

I would choose neither. My youngest was a night owl as a preschool but at WDW, he was wiped out by 8:00 most nights. Both events are special and fun but with a little one on your own, I would keep things simple and more flexible. I would do the MK during the day, keep Ohana at 5:45 and then just play the rest of the night by ear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter