• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What would you do?

another vote for toss the stuff! I have seen some great things for sale on the FB sites but always leery of buying items. I have bought some stuff and thankfully, have had some great luck and great scores. I recently bought something from a woman (a crafty item) and after I met her and collected it, she texted me at 10:30pm that night to remind me to post it on FB and tag her so that I could get her name out there. I thought it was weird that she was texting me at 10:30pm. So I sent her a text the next morning at 7am and said eventually I would..lol

I ended up texting her this am out of guilt really, and told her what was in the box. She then texted me that I should pay her $10 more to keep the stuff. That ticked me off. I told her I was throwing it out or she could come meet me while I was at Target today. She said she'd come, but never showed. She texted me to say she was on her way twice while I was shopping. I was at Target for well over an hour. Then I went to 2 more stores, and she kept texting saying she was coming but never showed up at either place. I texted her when I was leaving, she said she was in the car on her way and would be there in 10 minutes. I waited 32, again out of some weird sort of guiot. No show. No response from her. Tried calling and texting, no response. I told her I was putting the stuff in a supermarket bag on top of the trash can at Babies R Us and not to contact me again. That was 2pm. That's what I did. Then I left. I *just* got a text from her asking if she could come get the stuff or else I owed her $10. I did not respond.

I never should have contacted her again, and I knew it. :eek:

I ended up texting her this am out of guilt really, and told her what was in the box. She then texted me that I should pay her $10 more to keep the stuff. That ticked me off. I told her I was throwing it out or she could come meet me while I was at Target today. She said she'd come, but never showed. She texted me to say she was on her way twice while I was shopping. I was at Target for well over an hour. Then I went to 2 more stores, and she kept texting saying she was coming but never showed up at either place. I texted her when I was leaving, she said she was in the car on her way and would be there in 10 minutes. I waited 32, again out of some weird sort of guiot. No show. No response from her. Tried calling and texting, no response. I told her I was putting the stuff in a supermarket bag on top of the trash can at Babies R Us and not to contact me again. That was 2pm. That's what I did. Then I left. I *just* got a text from her asking if she could come get the stuff or else I owed her $10. I did not respond.

Oh man- I was all for just tossing the stuff!! Block her number so she can't call or text you anymore and be done with her.

OMG..I hope you block her number AND block her on FB. She sounds crazy!!

What a arrogant jerk. You owe her $10 for her stupidity? I would ignore her and block her.

No offense, but you shouldnt have played into her crazy. Did you think that things would go smoothly? You had good intentoons but you know what the say about no good deed,etc.

The moment she texted you should give her 10 , I would have put LOL you cray.
Block her do not engage anymore, no more letting her crazy into your life over pacifiers and net.

If she was willing to sell the stuff, she must not want it. I'd be done.

I hope you are Instant Messaging and she does not have your actual phone number.

Live and learn!
If she gives you any hassle or contacts you again about this I'd check the rules of the FB group and notify the Admin of this person. They will probably ban her.

I would take pictures of the items and then send them to her. Be creative. Take them on vacation. To the beach. Pretend they're being set on fire. Use your imagination.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter