• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What would you do?

What would you do with extra money?

• See Cirque du Soleil

• Hoop dee doo Revue

• Dinner at a Signature Restaurant

• Dinner at Cape May Cafe

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
AH this was a very difficult decision for me to make.

I voted Hoop Dee Doo Revue, the food is fantastic- fried chicken, BBQ ribs, mashed potatoes, etc. and strawberry shortcake :) mmm so good! and the show is really entertaining!

But a VERY close second would be Cirque Du Soliel. Seeing that is really AMAZING. The show is mind-blowingly good. You are guaranteed to be amazed and very entertained! You could actually make a night out of it, by eating a meal at DD and then going to the show at night! It's lots of fun!

I say Hoop Dee Doo! :thumbsup2

I didn't see "savings" as an option (only "other"- which could be souveniers; a day at Sea World; etc.) and since you're already using some of it for very responsible needs, I think you're mature enough to decide what to do with the leftover funds..;)

Have a great time! :goodvibes

Assuming you haven't done any of hte items on your list, Cirque, hands down.

The latest psychological studies seem to show that more lasting happiness comes from experiences than from things acquired. Our 2 times at Cirque were expensive, but the whole family has remembered them for years with pleasure.

Some of our best experiences as adults have been on the guided Bass Fishing excusrions.

Thanks everybody for your responses! We think we're going to do Hoop dee doo. Mom really isn't interested in Cirque du Soleil. While the signature restaurants are appealing, she thinks Hoop dee Doo looks like fun, and that the food looks good. (I sent her pictures from the food pics thread). Now we just have to figure out which category to book!

Thanks everybody for your responses! We think we're going to do Hoop dee doo. Mom really isn't interested in Cirque du Soleil. While the signature restaurants are appealing, she thinks Hoop dee Doo looks like fun, and that the food looks good. (I sent her pictures from the food pics thread). Now we just have to figure out which category to book!

Looks like my kind of food too! :thumbsup2

I'm so excited for you - a mother/daughter trip.. DD and I used to do trips to various places together (not Disney, but other places) - and we always had so much fun.. These are memories that you will carry with you for a lifetime..:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter