What would you do?

IheartMickey

I have not been blessed by the tag fairy!
We're going in August for 8 nights, and I want to use my second week of vacation to go to WDW again. I've decided that it will either be in the middle of December OR in the middle of October for my 22nd birthday. I'm DYING to go for my birthday since it was planned for my 21st last year but my friend backed out and I ended up going to Puerto Rico instead with my mom (it was cheaper). I really want to have the Disney magic on my birthday since sadly to say my job has become the only thing important in my life and my social life has greatly suffered. I'm scared if I'm not away for my birthday I won't have anyone to celebrate it with aside from my mom.

The catch is that October is more expensive and since it is the second vacation I won't exactly have the same kind of funds as I did for the first trip. I definitely need to stay at a deluxe, though. I either hope for a code, or go in December. The good thing is that I checked the history of codes and there's been one released for October for three years in a row.

So, what would you do?

I would go in December. We have gone twice in December and we just the way WDW is decorated for Christmas. It put us so in the Christmas spirit.

I'd go for having my birthday. I've done it a few times, and I just love it. It's truly magical being there on "your" day.

We're going in August for 8 nights, and I want to use my second week of vacation to go to WDW again. I've decided that it will either be in the middle of December OR in the middle of October for my 22nd birthday. I'm DYING to go for my birthday since it was planned for my 21st last year but my friend backed out and I ended up going to Puerto Rico instead with my mom (it was cheaper). I really want to have the Disney magic on my birthday since sadly to say my job has become the only thing important in my life and my social life has greatly suffered. I'm scared if I'm not away for my birthday I won't have anyone to celebrate it with aside from my mom.

The catch is that October is more expensive and since it is the second vacation I won't exactly have the same kind of funds as I did for the first trip. I definitely need to stay at a deluxe, though. I either hope for a code, or go in December. The good thing is that I checked the history of codes and there's been one released for October for three years in a row.

So, what would you do?

WOW! :scared1:

I feel like I'm reading a thread I wrote! My birthday is in Oct. as well. I was suppose to go to WDW for my 21st birthday last year but we moved it to the first week in Dec. We loved it then! However, I'm hoping to go for my 23rd birthday in Oct. 08 because we already have our vacation booked for this coming November. I would say you are in a tough predicament. I LOVED the first two weeks of Dec. but I'm dying to go for my Birthday. I would say though, go in Dec. it's a great time to go!

If it meant having enough funds to really enjoy myself I would consider staying at either a Moderate or one of the All Stars instead of having to stay at a Deluxe. The Deluxe resorts are fantastic, but I'd much rather have more funds to play with.

It looks like you're from NY, too! How strange!

I really think it'll come down to what discounts will be available at that time. I would LOVE LOVE to spend a birthday in WDW and also do Discovery Cove that day. I'm dying to swim with the dolphins. I've tried doing it on both cruises I went on but my mom always chickened out. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter