What would you do with these 2 ADR's?

kim

Mouseketeer
We are a party of 4 and a party of 2. I have 2 ADR's for the Norway Princess Breakfasts---one for 4 and one for 2, same times.

The party of 2 has now changed to a party of 1. Would you cancel the party of 2 and show up with 5....or try to call and get them to lower the one ressie to a party of one. (Don't want to pay the no show fee --credit card guarantee on this ressie.)

Added complication---I booked them both in MY name......instead of the other party.

Any advise?
Thanks!
kim :wizard:

I think you might still be okay. Show up at the podium and explain that one person is sick and ask if you can all be seated together at one table.

I'm not positive but I believe they don't charge your CC if someone is ill. I have also had them fit us all together without much problem when we had two tables last year.

The one person not attending isn't sick....they won't make the trip at all.

???? What to do....:confused3

Good news---I called and they modified the ADR for 2 down to 1. I told her my concern that both the ressies were in my name, and she said it wasn't a problem.

We should all be able to eat with the princessess now....whew, this ADR thing can become a nail biting experience!!

:wizard:kim

I would call and check if they can turn ur party of 4 into a party of 5, then cancel the ressie for the party of 2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter