What would you consider the best ride songs?

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
Trying to make a little CD of about 10/15 songs to play as ambience for my son going to Disney what would be your essential parks playlist? Not the movies songs but parks!

I actually love Happily Ever After. And the score to Wishes. And it's not MK but I like the old exit song from Illuminations at EPCOT. The song from Soarin', the song from Tiki Room, and my favorite... the song from Carousel of Progress!

Happily Ever After
We Go On (from Illuminations)
Nothing Can Stop Us Now
The entire Oga's Cantina playlist :D
Grim Grinning Ghosts
A Pirate's Life for Me
Tiki Room
The entire score for Impressions de France :D
Soarin
Canada Song
The Three Caballeros
One Little Spark
Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
Fantasmic theme
Main Street Electrical Parade theme

Magic Kingdom ambient and attraction music:
Main Street Background
Pirates of the Caribbean
Tiki Room
Splash Mountain (I know it's gone, but still great)
It's A Small World
Haunted Mansion
Pooh
Voyage of the Little Mermaid
Tomorrowland Background
Main Street Electrical Parade (just becuase)

I know its not WDW, but the space mountain soundtrack from the DLR ride is AMAZING.
That and Fantasmic. Both my absolute faves. I play Pirates and Teacups for my kids too to get them excited for a Disney trip.

Song of the South from Splash Mountain has been stuck in my head since 2012 while in Afghanistan planning a Disney trip. To this day I find myself whistling that tune while at work when it particularly good moods.

Trying to make a little CD of about 10/15 songs to play as ambience for my son going to Disney what would be your essential parks playlist? Not the movies songs but parks!
Splash Mountain (RIP)
Fantasmic
Space Mountain-Dick Dale
Happily Ever After
Soarin'
If you're a Music Theorist, Soarin' Around the World (and compare with Soarin' lol)
The Little Mermaid Medley (bias because I'm working on a production of this show currently)

Most of the early ride songs were quite good, but my favorite will always be from the Carousel of Progress when it first arrived at WDW. I was in my thirties and my girls were 6 and 8. The song was "Now is the Time" and for me it was one of the best times of my life and makes it easy to see why I have been a Disney Park fan for the last 40 years. My daughters and I managed to memorize it and sang it almost all the way on the drive back to Vermont. Much to the chagrin of my wife.

My favorite is probably skewed a bit by being an 80's kid, but the Universe of Energy has always been my favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter