What would you choose

Vixster

DIS Veteran
i got the same price for Saratoga springs and beach club and not sure which to choose family of 5 kids age 13/11/8 thanks

Beach Club, without a doubt. For the pool area and the proximity to Epcot. To be able to get it for the same price as Saratoga Springs is a bargain too.

Well, happy today as I have booked beach club for us have told kids just yet time to think how

For me it would be SSR as you have a two bedroom at SSR vs 5 in one room at BC.

We get a one bedroom for 3 of us so I would contemplate a room with 5 people for 2 weeks - but horses for courses!

Ssr is a favourite of ours but this year as a special treat we stayed at the beach club. Beach club wins. It's so much more relaxing, strolling to Epcot on a evening or around to the boardwalk.

Are you on the dining plan?

Beach Club. Location and amenities beat Saratogo Springs hands down. If SS is a villa then the accommodation there is definitely better but I think with your oldest only 13 I'd still go with the Beach Club.

I believe the OP has already stated that she has booked the Beach Club so I guess this discussion is pretty much 'moot' now.

You made the best choice IMO... Curious about how you got the Beach Club at the same price as the SSR though :o well done!

I just asked what else was available in a deluxe hotel for family of 5 and they we both the same and I also have the dining plan ( stephansmum )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter