What would you choose?

poohteacher

Mouseketeer
So, my DH has been wanting to stay offsite for a while now. I, on the other hand, have been resisting it. This time around, when we make our trip in August, I agreed to try a few days at a non-Disney hotel before we move over to the GF- my absolute favorite place to stay.
Originally, we thought about staying at the Ritz since we have friends who have stayed there and rave about it. Now, though, I'm wondering if we should try the Four Seasons. They have a special going where you can stay the third night free after staying two consecutive days.
My husband is worried that the resort will have limited amenities since it isn't really opening before early August. I think it might be exciting to stay at a brand new luxury hotel especially since I don't know when we'll see another offer like this one come along. I guess another option would be the Waldorf, too, if we're looking at options. So, what are your opinions? Has anyone caught a glimpse of the Four Seasons construction? What would you choose? thanks for your input:)

I would stay at the Four Seasons.
I am confident they will be completely up and running by the time they open.
If you follow FSOrlando on Instagram or Twitter you will see they have been doing training and staff prep for the last few weeks.

We are staying there in November and can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter