What would like to banned at Disney world?

Personally, I go for moderation in all things. Have not yet informed my kids of the carbohydrate menace.

Definitely, large strollers. Especially in shops! We were at WDW last week and it was really hot, "feels like" temps were 105. So everyone not riding were parked in the shops. Everest was really bad, hard to walk let alone look at the merchandise. And then people would give you the evil eye when you'd try to look at stuff above and behind their double stroller.

I don't think they need to ban anything else but I would love to see them enforce the rules of banned items/actions that are already in place..kids with those heelies, bags/coolers that roll behind the person and knock into other people, smoking only in the designated area, line cutting, etc.

:thumbsup2

Totally agree. Now I expect someone to post that Disney should ban people who suggest banning strollers. even for just one day a month. ;)

Practically every day during practically every visit, I witness/overhear a variation of "We've driven 1000 miles/spent $5000 to bring you to Disney World and now you're ruining everything!!!
G.D. it, you're going to have fun whether you like it or not!!!"
Ah yes. The grouchy parents with too high of expectatikns

I would ask for a ban on people who stand in doorways/entrances, instead of stepping to the side so others can pass. lol

FP+
tablets
Frozen (I know, I know)
older boys in women's bathrooms
rude behavior

Has someone mentioned this? If so, sorry. I dislike very much the vapes or e-cigarettes. I won't forget the person in front of me puffing away while I was trying to enjoy my safari ride in AK. :crazy2::crazy2:
I would have said something to them. E-cigarette smokers puffing away anywhere and everywhere really burns my hide.

Those misting spray fans in the lineups. I hate getting sprayed constantly in the face by those things. I get that it's hot and you want to cool off, but respect the people around you that don't want water sprayed in their face. It's especially lovely when people give them to their kids and it's a water spraying free for all!!

People who scream unnecessarily and obnoxiously on rides. Especially when it's not a scary ride, or if the ride hasn't started yet. Nothing worse than being crammed inside the ToT elevator with a bunch of people screaming before the ride even starts!

Huge groups of 14 year-old cheerleaders or twirling (whatever that is) groups. The Braziians are model citizens compared to some of these kids.

Huge groups of 14 year-old cheerleaders or twirling (whatever that is) groups. The Braziians are model citizens compared to some of these kids.
It's why I said any tour group over 10 people. Everyone has a right to be there, but geez. You get a group of 20+ people moving en mass and everything becomes a bottleneck! Then of course, one gets in line for a ride and 3/4 through the queue, here comes the 50 people in the tour group to join the leader. No. That's not cool.

Have to add one that I forgot earlier. The use of spray on sunscreen in any type of line. Sorry folks, the appropriate place to apply sunscreen is the hotel room, and then when you reapply in the parks...off to the side somewhere. The turnstile line is NOT an ok place to apply the spray on stuff.

Have to add one that I forgot earlier. The use of spray on sunscreen in any type of line. Sorry folks, the appropriate place to apply sunscreen is the hotel room, and then when you reapply in the parks...off to the side somewhere. The turnstile line is NOT an ok place to apply the spray on stuff.
Yes! It's part of the grooming process like brushing your hair or teeth. Do it in the hotel room or in the bathroom at WDW.

I've never had an issue with strollers, both before I had kids and when I've used one on my last 3 trips for my daughter. Maybe because I'm always very aware of my surroundings and what's going on around me? I've also never been clipped from behind with one either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter